Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

MyNameAintDiego's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyKidGamer

Dear Loka Staff & Community, I, MyNameAintDiego, am here to appeal for a 2-week ban on the server. I have been banned from Loka for the reasoning of "win trading" even though this isn't the case. We had recently attacked Wolf Force twice in the month of August, and one of the two fights were won by the Teasun alliance. We were hoping to see if we could repeat the success again, but we then realized it wasn't possible due to events that had happened on a different server that y87 and crew play on. We had decided one day prior to the attack to place again as you can see in the screenshots below. We were informed that y87 and crew were going to be at war on a different server and that the fight was doable again due to many of their fighters being distracted with another server. I had pinged for the battle and then was told to toss the fight due to those circumstances. Regardless, I tried my best to win and get people to show up because otherwise it could potentially have been twisted to be called "win trading". I manually DMd as many people as I could and most of them were not able to come/didn't want to come. This caused only 4 people to show; the ones who don't care if we win or lose.

I do not believe that this should be considered win trading given the context of the situation, due to the intent to win from myself (the one who placed the attack) and other members. If this is considered win trading, I disagree with that viewpoint. However, I and others in our alliance will continue to follow the rules regardless of our opinions.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I'd argue that there was intent to win from Teasun. The first fight that Diego mentioned was a clear win, and I don't think there was a problem trying to repeat with this. Now, whether or not Diego did DM people for the other fight is up to him to prove, however, as far as I am aware the ping was made to #fight-pings. These pings are periodically deleted though so I'm unable to completely confirm this. Now, if Diego is unable to prove his innocence through his DM screenshots, this was win trading and should be taken seriously. However, this shouldn't all be pinned on Diego. I think that win trading needs to be more clearly defined going forward, as it doesn't really give a clear call for this situation. On top of this, Diego isn't the only person making decisions. I think that yes, he should serve his time, but all of Teasun leadership deserves a warning about this. It wasn't just Diego. Yes, he was the final say in the matter- but it's just difficult to say what should be done.

GeekyKidGamer

I'd argue that there was intent to win from Teasun. The first fight that Diego mentioned was a clear win, and I don't think there was a problem trying to repeat with this. Now, whether or not Diego did DM people for the other fight is up to him to prove, however, as far as I am aware the ping was made to #fight-pings. These pings are periodically deleted though so I'm unable to completely confirm this. Now, if Diego is unable to prove his innocence through his DM screenshots, this was win trading and should be taken seriously. However, this shouldn't all be pinned on Diego. I think that win trading needs to be more clearly defined going forward, as it doesn't really give a clear call for this situation. On top of this, Diego isn't the only person making decisions. I think that yes, he should serve his time, but all of Teasun leadership deserves a warning about this. It wasn't just Diego. Yes, he was the final say in the matter- but it's just difficult to say what should be done.
I am not the final say in the alliance. Everyone agreed the day prior to place. As for pings, I am not willing to go thru all my DM's and upload them one by one, but heres two examples.
Capture.PNGcapture2.PNG

D4ndyO_O

-1 was saying that we would be mad because we wouldnt have world cap and saying that they would "try" if they would place

Lurnn

Slicer

You clearly state in this screenshot your goal was buffs

You placed on a non buff tile

You clearly joked about how you would "try" when you ping for EVERY single other fight but this one, and can only show you dmed 2 people probably because you KNEW this would happen, as we had told you.

Also, most of your people swung their swords about 5 times max, including samisol who actually one swung once.

This win trade was a poor spiteful attempt to sabotage our world cap, smh.

Jammin_Mas

Slicer

This win trade was a poor spiteful attempt to sabotage our world cap, smh.

Just to clear the air my side had no knowledge or intent of a defense that day. We were simply defending our tile so this is not a win trade (Agreed on by two sides) but more of a place with the intent to lose if that. So please dont drag WF into this.

Lurnn

Slicer
Just to clear the air my side had no knowledge or intent of a defense that day. We were simply defending our tile so this is not a win trade (Agreed on by two sides) but more of a place with the intent to lose if that. So please dont drag WF into this.
Was not trying to imply you did or anything, sorry if I worded that poorly

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
This goes back on to the actual definition of win trading. Does it include a situation like this, where you place on someone (without them knowing), and then lose because a limited number of people showed up- and allegedly do this to make them gain strength without their own knowledge? Can you elevate someone's strength on purpose without their knowledge because you would rather them have the most strength? The definition needs to be rethought to either include this, or not include this. I know it's a difficult situation, especially with Wolf Force fighting amongst themselves (BITS v. Wolf Force, which is a whole can of worms). It is just a mess of a situation that needs to be properly addressed at some point before it happens again. I'm not saying that Diego did win trade, I'm just making an example of what he has been accused of. And just to clear up any people who think Jammin had something to do with this, he did not. As far as I am aware, there were no talks between them.

Lurnn

Slicer
This goes back on to the actual definition of win trading. Does it include a situation like this, where you place on someone (without them knowing), and then lose because a limited number of people showed up- and allegedly do this to make them gain strength without their own knowledge? Can you elevate someone's strength on purpose without their knowledge because you would rather them have the most strength? The definition needs to be rethought to either include this, or not include this. I know it's a difficult situation, especially with Wolf Force fighting amongst themselves (BITS v. Wolf Force, which is a whole can of worms). It is just a mess of a situation that needs to be properly addressed at some point before it happens again. I'm not saying that Diego did win trade, I'm just making an example of what he has been accused of.
A limited people showed up because they didn't ping, on purpose...

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
A limited people showed up because they didn't ping, on purpose...
I cannot verify that the ping was ever made, so until @GeekyKidGamer gives more screenshots he's not in the clear.
1598842208120.png
I can give this evidence to prove that a message might have been inside #fight-pings. I don't think that anyone has actual evidence that a ping was made other than this, though. You also have to take into account the time of the fight, though.

Lurnn

Slicer
I cannot verify that the ping was ever made, so until @GeekyKidGamer gives more screenshots he's not in the clear.
View attachment 1789
I can give this evidence to prove that a message might have been inside #fight-pings. I don't think that anyone has actual evidence that a ping was made other than this, though. You also have to take into account the time of the fight, though.
This is even more sus lol, it looks like silent tried to ping and that diego deleted it so people wouldn't show....

GeekyKidGamer

View attachment 1789
why would i take screenshots of my fight pings.

GeekyKidGamer

Just trying to put some light from the perspective of a Teasun Leader. I don't want any broken rules on Loka, especially from my own alliance.
i’m totally against Win Trading. especially when Jammin_Mas asked me to multiple times (as you can see in the screenshots provided)

Attachments

• 806F2236-1D5D-4936-8C8E-09E405C9E0BC.png
    806F2236-1D5D-4936-8C8E-09E405C9E0BC.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 96F7A5A8-D42A-471F-96D4-306A9A94BAF3.png
    96F7A5A8-D42A-471F-96D4-306A9A94BAF3.png
    41 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Lurnn

Slicer
i’m totally against Win Trading. especially when Jammin_Mas asked me to multiple times (as you can see in the screenshots provided)
Yes totally against it, you literally responded "sure"

Although I agree jammin needs to be spoke to / punished for this

It's irrelevant, happened ages ago... and doesn't change this situation in any way.

GeekyKidGamer

Yes totally against it, you literally responded "sure"

Although I agree jammin needs to be spoke to / punished for this

It's irrelevant, happened ages ago... and doesn't change this situation in any way.
check eldritch bot. was there a fight Wolf Force VS Best in the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back