Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

MyNameAintDiego's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil_X

Sentry
View attachment 1793View attachment 1794View attachment 1795View attachment 1796
View attachment 1797
There. Let's cut the crap and put this thread to rest. Diego I'm sorry that I had to come out with what actually happened, but from now on I make no exceptions for this kind of crap. "I'll place but not going to show or ping." This along with trying to hide evidence should put this thread to bed.
I feel claiming here that Diego was trying to hide evidence is kinda wrong. He was very open (to me at least) about the images you've shared and anything else I asked for. Diego hasn't once said "no" to sharing something relevant to this situation.
If anything the screenshots you've shared show how Diego was incredibly reluctant to place and when he did it, it was because Diego thought teasun could win not because he was told to or wanted to lose.
They did ping people and tried to win but then due to timing, nobody ended up showing. There were multiple factors going on with some players on the enemy side being unavailable etc which made it very possible that teasun would be able to win this fight, especially since they won the day before.
With the reputation Diego gained a few months ago since then he's really been trying to prove that he isn't a bad person and I really don't believe Diego would then so blatantly win trade and move back to square 1.
You can argue it was malicious win trading but I believe you can argue just as much it was a badly timed placement with the original intent being to win. Especially since wolf force didn't know about it, I just don't see how it would be able to lean into win trading. Even if it was win trading I don't then see how it's all Diego's fault and how he should be the only to blame. (unless there's some more evidence that proves otherwise)
To say Diego is completely innocent is wrong, at the end of the day he was the one who placed. But the fact he took all the blame for this situation is completely wrong and it feels like he was just used to make an example.

Last edited:

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
i’m totally against Win Trading. especially when Jammin_Mas asked me to multiple times (as you can see in the screenshots provided)

Ah yes the classic move of putting the subject on someone who has no part in this.

The fact of the matter is you are a manipulator and a rule bender Diego. Two past bans already this year for world downloading with the intent to raid and using peoples accounts for the firestone challenge. You should consider your self lucky that this is only a two week ban and that nothing more came out of it.

As for the screenshots with me, people send all sorts of messages to people they trust however you just seem to like to burn bridges and the good friendships we had together more than any damn person I have ever met. Like I said before if anyone has any issue with the DMs they can message me directly. I'm not going to sit here and let my integrity be compromised by a puppeteer like you.

Samisol

Sentry
I'd argue that there was intent to win from Teasun. The first fight that Diego mentioned was a clear win, and I don't think there was a problem trying to repeat with this. Now, whether or not Diego did DM people for the other fight is up to him to prove, however, as far as I am aware the ping was made to #fight-pings. These pings are periodically deleted though so I'm unable to completely confirm this. Now, if Diego is unable to prove his innocence through his DM screenshots, this was win trading and should be taken seriously. However, this shouldn't all be pinned on Diego. I think that win trading needs to be more clearly defined going forward, as it doesn't really give a clear call for this situation. On top of this, Diego isn't the only person making decisions. I think that yes, he should serve his time, but all of Teasun leadership deserves a warning about this. It wasn't just Diego. Yes, he was the final say in the matter- but it's just difficult to say what should be done.
you're teasun leadership tho...? are you saying that you deserve a warning too? huh

Samisol

Sentry

You clearly state in this screenshot your goal was buffs

You placed on a non buff tile

You clearly joked about how you would "try" when you ping for EVERY single other fight but this one, and can only show you dmed 2 people probably because you KNEW this would happen, as we had told you.

Also, most of your people swung their swords about 5 times max, including samisol who actually one swung once.

This win trade was a poor spiteful attempt to sabotage our world cap, smh.
im sorry for being a quickdrop :( me only hitting 1 hit (according to damage logs) 100% = win trading

Samisol

Sentry
A limited people showed up because they didn't ping, on purpose...
hm ok but diego clearly dmed people, and very often we don't ping because we know we have spies. If we ping we will never be able to have a surprise attack which is kinda what this was supposed to be.

Lurnn

Slicer
hm ok but diego clearly dmed people, and very often we don't ping because we know we have spies. If we ping we will never be able to have a surprise attack which is kinda what this was supposed to be.
If you know you have spies eradicate them

And either way we legit get an @everyone when we are placed on... so you may aswell ping at that stage????
I feel claiming here that Diego was trying to hide evidence is kinda wrong. He was very open (to me at least) about the images you've shared and anything else I asked for. Diego hasn't once said "no" to sharing something relevant to this situation.
If anything the screenshots you've shared show how Diego was incredibly reluctant to place and when he did it, it was because Diego thought teasun could win not because he was told to or wanted to lose.
They did ping people and tried to win but then due to timing, nobody ended up showing. There were multiple factors going on with some players on the enemy side being unavailable etc which made it very possible that teasun would be able to win this fight, especially since they won the day before.
With the reputation Diego gained a few months ago since then he's really been trying to prove that he isn't a bad person and I really don't believe Diego would then so blatantly win trade and move back to square 1.
You can argue it was malicious win trading but I believe you can argue just as much it was a badly timed placement with the original intent being to win. Especially since wolf force didn't know about it, I just don't see how it would be able to lean into win trading. Even if it was win trading I don't then see how it's all Diego's fault and how he should be the only to blame. (unless there's some more evidence that proves otherwise)
To say Diego is completely innocent is wrong, at the end of the day he was the one who placed. But the fact he took all the blame for this situation is completely wrong and it feels like he was just used to make an example.
No offense to you here, you are a great staff member; but I can't help but see that this is coming from a POV of friendship, it would appear you are friends with him and maybe too trusting in him, I'm not calling you biased, but within natural human nature it occurs.

And objective standpoint to this situation is very clear, diego knew this would be considered win trading.
Diego did multiple things to make it look like it didn't
But at the end of the day, it did please refer to the screenshot I posted way earlier where we spoke the day before and explained it all very clearly to him, this is a joke.

Samisol

Sentry
Alright, so I'm gonna try to put this simply from my perspective. I was dmed by Diego saying to get on, because we have a fight. When we placed it, it looked like we could definitely win. We had thought that we could pull a lot more numbers than what ended up happening, and we didn't think that wf could get so many on so quickly, but obviously we were mistaken. The reason that I thought we didn't ping was because this was supposed to be a surprise fight. It's often protocol in our discord to NOT PING for important fights like this, because we know we have spies, and we don't want people knowing that we plan to get a large amount of people on because then wf will match it. So that also answers the question of "why keep it a secret when we get an @everyone ping anyway". Anyway, Diego showed that he did in fact dm people like me and ughbraces for us to log on and fight. As everyone saw, we ended up not getting as many people as we expected, and it ended up as a disaster. To my knowledge, Diego did not plan to intentionally give away the strength to wf.

Lurnn

Slicer
Alright, so I'm gonna try to put this simply from my perspective. I was dmed by Diego saying to get on, because we have a fight. When we placed it, it looked like we could definitely win. We had thought that we could pull a lot more numbers than what ended up happening, and we didn't think that wf could get so many on so quickly, but obviously we were mistaken. The reason that I thought we didn't ping was because this was supposed to be a surprise fight. It's often protocol in our discord to NOT PING for important fights like this, because we know we have spies, and we don't want people knowing that we plan to get a large amount of people on because then wf will match it. So that also answers the question of "why keep it a secret when we get an @everyone ping anyway". Anyway, Diego showed that he did in fact dm people like me and ughbraces for us to log on and fight. As everyone saw, we ended up not getting as many people as we expected, and it ended up as a disaster. To my knowledge, Diego did not plan to intentionally give away the strength to wf.
See now you are changing story yet again

You didn't ping because wolf force would match numbers~

But your reasoning for placing in the first place was because most of there numbers were actually occupied elsewhere, make up your mind, you guys have made 3-4 different stories about why and whatever and none of them have been consistent, pick one and let this rest.

Samisol

Sentry
See now you are changing story yet again

You didn't ping because wolf force would match numbers~

But your reasoning for placing in the first place was because most of there numbers were actually occupied elsewhere, make up your mind, you guys have made 3-4 different stories about why and whatever and none of them have been consistent, pick one and let this rest.
hello sir, i said this was my perspective, and that this is what I thought and saw.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I'm just saying it's still crazy how multiple of you have different stories

Someone has to be lying.. lmao
I'll tell you. My screenshots aren't lying, and there's your fact. If you'd like more I'd be happy to throw more in the mix. But there isn't exactly anything left to screenshot.

Evil_X

Sentry
No offense to you here, you are a great staff member; but I can't help but see that this is coming from a POV of friendship, it would appear you are friends with him and maybe too trusting in him, I'm not calling you biased, but within natural human nature it occurs.

And objective standpoint to this situation is very clear, diego knew this would be considered win trading.
Diego did multiple things to make it look like it didn't
But at the end of the day, it did please refer to the screenshot I posted way earlier where we spoke the day before and explained it all very clearly to him, this is a joke.
I apologise for not making it clear in my first post but I never made it to give a definitive or objective answer. My post is essentially saying "Knowing Diego as a friend and with all things added up against each other I believe he placed intending to win".
When looking at something like this deciding the difference between win trading and a placement gone wrong entirely comes down to what people have said and then the intentions behind their words.
It's impossible to objectively say X thing was said with Y intent just because only you know your intentions. As a friend, this is just what I believe the intent was behind what Diego did and said, despite what may be otherwise said.

To make it very clear, I don't believe Diego is innocent. I don't believe I'm right. I just believe Diego being the sole person to take all the blame and punishment is wrong.

Lurnn

Slicer
I apologise for not making it clear in my first post but I never made it to give a definitive or objective answer. My post is essentially saying "Knowing Diego as a friend and with all things added up against each other I believe he placed intending to win".
When looking at something like this deciding the difference between win trading and a placement gone wrong entirely comes down to what people have said and then the intentions behind their words.
It's impossible to objectively say X thing was said with Y intent just because only you know your intentions. As a friend, this is just what I believe the intent was behind what Diego did and said, despite what may be otherwise said.

To make it very clear, I don't believe Diego is innocent. I don't believe I'm right. I just believe Diego being the sole person to take all the blame and punishment is wrong.
I understand that, thanks for clarifying.

SayreSlayer

Muted
Congrats to foxy bear games for reaching the halfway point on his any % run of getting kicked out of every alliance in Loka! Currrently, he only has Milka and BITS left! Using his strategy of betraying all the people around him and leaking + editing leadership chats for attention and le forum upvotes, it seems like he might be on WR pace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back