Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

MyNameAintDiego's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Congrats to foxy bear games for reaching the halfway point on his any % run of getting kicked out of every alliance in Loka! Currrently, he only has Milka and BITS left! Using his strategy of betraying all the people around him and leaking + editing leadership chats for attention and le forum upvotes, it seems like he might be on WR pace!
I didn't edit the leadership chats. nor did I get kicked out of Teasun or Wolf Force. I left Wolf Force by my own decision (which I would have been kicked out of anyways). I'm not trying to be an A-hole or get my forums upvotes up. I want to be honest and upfront with the Loka community & it's staff. I don't like to hide things that are going on. I am not trying to betray people, and frankly Diego did not seem too bothered by my posts after speaking with him. If you have a problem with the fact that I was being honest, that's your choice. Everyone to their own.

LostProperty

Sentry
Congrats to foxy bear games for reaching the halfway point on his any % run of getting kicked out of every alliance in Loka! Currrently, he only has Milka and BITS left! Using his strategy of betraying all the people around him and leaking + editing leadership chats for attention and le forum upvotes, it seems like he might be on WR pace!

i told u dat man was a spy smh

casperistrash

So basically u dm 2 people and get 5 people to show against an alliance that pulled over 25 people in the last fight, 70% of the people in bitw are EU and u placed when literally all of ur alliance was sleeping and we were already preparing for a fight. Yeeaahhhh the surprise really worked, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back