Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

MyNameAintDiego's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurnn

Slicer
i said Wolf Force vos BITW not BITW vs Wolf Force. the only reason i said sure was to delay the process so we could place a neutral and get world cap :)
No offense here but for this will be my third time saying it and your seeming like a broken record, but please put on reading glasses and read it this time

"It's irrelevant, happened ages ago... and doesn't change this situation in any way."

Let me give you a logical comparison here,

In the past a man says hacking is bad and bans a hacker, in the future that man hacks, nothing in the past is relevant.

Sparky___

Slicer
We were simply defending our tile so this is not a win trade (Agreed on by two sides) but more of a place with the intent to lose if that.

This goes back on to the actual definition of win trading. Does it include a situation like this, where you place on someone (without them knowing), and then lose because a limited number of people showed up- and allegedly do this to make them gain strength without their own knowledge? Can you elevate someone's strength on purpose without their knowledge because you would rather them have the most strength? The definition needs to be rethought to either include this, or not include this.

Point of fact, the win trading rule is very explicit about this exact situation.

Below is a list of our rules. Note that admins do not necessarily judge these rules to the letter, and that attempting to skirt the rules may still end up in a punishment. Some of these rules are left intentionally vague, others can be clearly defined. In any case, consider these a set of guidelines rather than a set-in-stone list of precise rulings.

11. Misc
11.4. Win trading in conquest is not allowed (Attacking 'friends' with the intent to lose to feed another town Strength).

Lurnn

Slicer
the issue is. the intent was to win :) so i don’t see why I was banned. More specifically when I did t want to place :)
you saying the intent was to win doesn't make it so, lmao... if you had intent to win you would have pinged, and even you know that.

Lurnn

Slicer
we did ping lol we just delete our fight pings chats light wolf force and any normal alliance
You expect me, or anyone to believe that you pinged over 40 active members, (the amount you have) and that 5 showed, are you insane lmao....

Yet you can pull 20 on defense???

This is laughable.

Edit: also pick a story, did you ping or did you dm people??? which is it

GeekyKidGamer

You expect me, or anyone to believe that you pinged over 40 active members, (the amount you have) and that 5 showed, are you insane lmao....

Yet you can pull 20 on defense???

This is laughable.
I mean, this was all voted on the day before (as you can see in the image posted)

Attachments

• 1598849876360.png
    1598849876360.png
    406.8 KB · Views: 17

Lurnn

Slicer
literally shows us talking about placing lol, never anything about us losing on purpose.
Alright so with this logic

I can go place on (for example) wolf force rn

Say in a text channel "im placing on wolf force"

Warp alone, sadly lose.... and because I said im placing and didnt say im win trading, that means I am not.

(Believe it or not it doesn't!)

GeekyKidGamer

Alright so with this logic

I can go place on (for example) wolf force rn

Say in a text channel "im placing on wolf force"

Warp alone, sadly lose.... and because I said im placing and didnt say im win trading, that means I am not.

(Believe it or not it doesn't!)
look at time stamps :D

Lurnn

Slicer
look at time stamps :D
Literally doesn't matter... that's not a ping and by the looks of it that chat isn't exactly active

Like we have 0 way to tell if you told people in VC etc not to warp, and right now it looks like in every way that you intentionally lost, just saying bucko.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
1598850198144.png1598850224829.png1598850256378.png1598850306938.png
1598850428746.png
1598850469838.png
There. Let's cut the crap and put this thread to rest. Diego I'm sorry that I had to come out with what actually happened, but from now on I make no exceptions for this kind of crap. "I'll place but not going to show or ping." This along with trying to hide evidence should put this thread to bed.

Last edited:

GeekyKidGamer

View attachment 1793View attachment 1794View attachment 1795View attachment 1796
View attachment 1797
View attachment 1798
There. Let's cut the crap and put this thread to rest. Diego I'm sorry that I had to come out with what actually happened, but from now on I make no exceptions for this kind of crap. "I'll place but not going to show or ping." This along with trying to hide evidence should put this thread to bed.
this was the first attack lol. I didn't place lol. UghBraces did. n honestly more like ur exposing lemon lol. not me. also on that note reason we dm instead of ping was cuz of tabither lol Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 10.12.39 PM.png

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
this was the first attack lol. I didn't place lol. UghBraces did. n honestly more like ur exposing lemon lol. not me
It shows the general attitude that leadership had going into the fights. Everyone screwed up in these past few days. Thanks. Can't wait to get my roles removed for exposing this absolute garbage. And for the record, lemon did suggest you place and make a ping, which is still better than your original suggestion.

GeekyKidGamer

why remove your roles lol idc enough to. just glad im not the only one going under the bus lol. I didn't even wanna place lol. show the messages under the lufer ones lol

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
why remove your roles lol idc enough to. just glad im not the only one going under the bus lol. I didn't even wanna place lol. show the messages under the lufer ones lol
At this point we need a thread to expose the crap that goes on these days with the mega-alliances. Is Wolf Force losing world cap the biggest calculated loss ever? Did Jammin legitimately want to win trade? Like, come on. And on the spies thing. For gods sake fix it

GeekyKidGamer

At this point we need a thread to expose the crap that goes on these days with the mega-alliances. Is Wolf Force losing world cap the biggest calculated loss ever? Did Jammin legitimately want to win trade? Like, come on. And on the spies thing. For gods sake fix it
lets betray Teasun? NOT LIKE silentstormseven can beat us both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back