Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

N3ghtmare for slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealBigG

Muted
I like to nominate N3ghtmare for slicer for a ton of reasons.
Reason #1 Non Toxic: I have never seen him say many toxic things in chat and is very nice to anyone in vc.
Reason #2 Helps New Players: When people log on n3ghtmare is always nice and guides the new players. He is always welcome to invite them to his town and shows them how to get started and how to fight.
Reason #3 Truthful: I have seen n3ghtmare in vc's reporting evading players. For example Dnalol and ltmatas. At this point he is an eagle for eyeing them out in chat and immediately reporting them.

Thanks for reading this report and in my eyes deserves Slicer!

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 N3ghtmare most non toxic humble human being on lokamc.net (even more humble then olpx)

glory

+1 nightmare is one of the nicest loka players I know, he always shows love and kindness towards me and numerous other players.

puurg

Muted
+1, always nice, always helps me when I ask him for something he's loyal and always does what's right.

OlpxFan

+1 i mean lets start it off with the obvious thing we know about n3ghtmare and that is he is literally him. He fits slicer so well because he is constantly active but also helping players because helping himself. When I first first joined Aurora a while back he was very nice and showed me around the town as well as giving me some sets and money. He truely deserves this. <3-Bluestick14 (aka OlpxFan)

Deevil

Sentry
+1 he is very nice guy and he never be toxic, he also help and is so cool.
I lov u nightmare <3

Kippehz

Muted
I like to nominate N3ghtmare for slicer for a ton of reasons.
Reason #1 Non Toxic: I have never seen him say many toxic things in chat and is very nice to anyone in vc.
Reason #2 Helps New Players: When people log on n3ghtmare is always nice and guides the new players. He is always welcome to invite them to his town and shows them how to get started and how to fight.
Reason #3 Truthful: I have seen n3ghtmare in vc's reporting evading players. For example Dnalol and ltmatas. At this point he is an eagle for eyeing them out in chat and immediately reporting them.

Thanks for reading this report and in my eyes deserves Slicer!
-1 makes fun of my weight alot.......................

KapitanKebab

+1 Very nice guy, he's very kind towards everybody and treats everyone with respect and gives them advice (plus he loves kebab)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back