Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

N3ghtmare for slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry bro but i just dont think ive ever spoken to u
That’s funny considering he was in the same town and alliance as you for many months, and still is in the same alliance in- fact. Instead of accepting criticism and reflecting you immediately come to the conclusion of judging this person purely because you’ve ‘never interacted with them‘ even though winter participated in conquest with you and in the same town as yourself.

Personally speaking, deflecting criticism purely based off if you‘ve interacted with them is not an appropriate Slicer trait.

N3ghtmare

That’s funny considering he was in the same town and alliance as you for many months, and still is in the same alliance in- fact. Instead of accepting criticism and reflecting you immediately come to the conclusion of judging this person purely because you’ve ‘never interacted with them‘ even though winter participated in conquest with you and in the same town as yourself.

Personally speaking, deflecting criticism purely based off if you‘ve interacted with them is not an appropriate Slicer trait.
bro i am just sayin i dont remember speakin to him, if i have i cant remember ever bein toxic to him.

Qualifled

Muted
-1 toxic to me in vc 😭
Ci
"Wonder said that he isn’t old enough and all I did was say something back." Age means a lot when it comes to maturity and experience as a person. Maybe read into something a little more sometime. I do not know who you are because I argued with you in a random discord however many months ago, nor does that prove I do know who you are 🤣 Your comment about ego is extremely funny to me considering that you've clearly shown your pride and ego will get in the way of your nomination. Instead of trying to counter my claim of him not being a helpful member of the community (e.g. in guide chat.) You decided to further something petty and pointless. I won't be furthering this argument as it's only become you trying to insult me instead of making valid points.
bro is ready to die for loka.

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
+1 I've been friends with Nightmare for over a year now, he used to be super toxic and annoying but now he's matured a lot and isn't toxic anymore and I think he's ready for slicer and he also helps a lot of recruits learn Loka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back