Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

N3ghtmare for slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
+1 super kind and helpful to new players, he has shown maturity in his time on Loka and has definitely earned his place as a slicer

Dae_

Muted
You acting like you matured but doesn’t seem like you any different from months ago clown. I bet I’d you ever vced with me you would call me fat just because someone went against your opinion.
If you're going to nominate someone and argue with anyone that -1's, at least have a genuine solid argument. I get you're just trying to nominate your friend even though he doesn't deserve it, is overall an extremely toxic player and doesn't help the community in the slightest. But at least don't start a forums war over someone that does -1, it won't help your case...

On the topic of maturity though, you don't seem to be mature in the slightest calling me a clown and presuming someone can't change within a couple of a months (if i even said that, i still do not know who you are..) The hypocrisy in that statement alone speaks louder than any +1 could...

Dae_

Muted
When someone -1 for a stupid reason I’m gonna call them out for it. Wonder said that he isn’t old enough and all I did was say something back. I didn’t respond to cipher when he -1 because I dont know if it was true. You said “I don’t know who you are” shows that you haven’t matured because I know you do since you have argued with me in the noobville discord. If you lowered your ego a tiny bit you could have an actual conversation instead of saying “idk who you are.
"Wonder said that he isn’t old enough and all I did was say something back." Age means a lot when it comes to maturity and experience as a person. Maybe read into something a little more sometime. I do not know who you are because I argued with you in a random discord however many months ago, nor does that prove I do know who you are 🤣 Your comment about ego is extremely funny to me considering that you've clearly shown your pride and ego will get in the way of your nomination. Instead of trying to counter my claim of him not being a helpful member of the community (e.g. in guide chat.) You decided to further something petty and pointless. I won't be furthering this argument as it's only become you trying to insult me instead of making valid points.

Dae_

Muted
“Random discord” again still proves my point. You didn’t even respond to the post of n3ghtmare getting slicer you responded to me that had nothing to do with you. You are being the petty one here. I said one thing back to someone and you decide to join the argument. Stay in your lane and actually comment something that is on topic of this post in the first place.
You just keep digging a bigger and bigger hole don't you...

Dae_

Muted
But if you'd like something "on topic" even though i've already said this..
Nightmare is a toxic individual who shrouds himself with an even more toxic friend group. I've never seen him be helpful to his own alliance, let alone guide chat. He is the exact opposite of what a slicer should be and at this moment should definitely not be getting Slicer.

Nightmare is a toxic individual who shrouds himself with an even more toxic friend group. I've never seen him be helpful to his own alliance, let alone guide chat. He is the exact opposite of what a slicer should be and at this moment should definitely not be getting Slicer.
you're right, it's like nominating dae for slicer.

Kippehz

Muted
If you're going to nominate someone and argue with anyone that -1's, at least have a genuine solid argument. I get you're just trying to nominate your friend even though he doesn't deserve it, is overall an extremely toxic player and doesn't help the community in the slightest. But at least don't start a forums war over someone that does -1, it won't help your case...

On the topic of maturity though, you don't seem to be mature in the slightest calling me a clown and presuming someone can't change within a couple of a months (if i even said that, i still do not know who you are..) The hypocrisy in that statement alone speaks louder than any +1 could...
dae is lurn v2

N3ghtmare

first of all why yall arguing like lil kids it aint that deep
second of all i admit i used to be very toxic lol, but id like to say that ive better myself (atleast some for those who might disagree)
third of all which toxic friend groups?
fourth of all you havent been in bits (my main alliance ive been in) in legit decades how do you know im not helpful to my alliance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back