Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

n5ght first unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

n5ght

Muted
Hi my ign on my current main is: n5ght
my alt is currently under the ign: ifann5ght

im banned on n5ght for alting on ifann5ght (6 months ago)
This happened 6 months ago when I accidently joined on the n5ght acc while already joining on the ifann5ght acc first, I was new to Loka and didnt know I couldnt join on 2 accs this is the first server for this to ever happen to me. I didnt appeal 6 months ago cuz Ididnt care about Loka but all my friends play it and I want to get into playing it. Please consider unbanning me I want to try out Loka and I now know to not log on other accs. I have my friends acc: FruitZilly who is banned for some reason, I wanted to see his ban reason so I clicked Loka and it linked my acc to his. This was a fumble to my appeal but I now understand how Loka works and I wont join on any acc besided n5ght ever again. Please unban me.

Attachments

• banlength.PNG
    banlength.PNG
    28.7 KB · Views: 25

capybara

Muted
This seems plausible but I’m not really sure. Fruit has alted so many times I wanna believe you but idk +0.5

Raddus_

Guardian
+1 Hes really chill and coldarc doesnt know him at all. coldarc is just annoying and wants no 1 unbanned free n5ght
But the screenshots coldarc provided proce that n5ght is not chill at all. -1 it has been proven that n5ght has not changed and should stay banned.

Raddus_

Guardian
These can be easily faked, you never know what people do just for others not to have fun.
When your only argument isn't "this screenshots COULD be faked" then its a lot cause. The fact you pose it as a hypothetical very clearly gives validation to the screenshots. You don't even try to claim they are fake, or say the ss were from a long time ago, you just say they COULD be faked. You really have only worsened your friends chances here.

UNAGONIZED

When your only argument isn't "this screenshots COULD be faked" then its a lot cause. The fact you pose it as a hypothetical very clearly gives validation to the screenshots. You don't even try to claim they are fake, or say the ss were from a long time ago, you just say they COULD be faked. You really have only worsened your friends chances here.
Simply have coldarc send full screenshots of what he was saying and the conversation of why. Not just cropped pictures of what he said. Give more context on the situation. If what he did say is true then I by no means are defending him, but its always good to have more context and to be able to understand a situation in depth.

Raddus_

Guardian
What do you mean by "Has not changed?" He was banned for accidently logging onto an alt. He didn't even know that was in the rules becuase he is from a minehut server not loka. screenshots of him being toxic shouldn't matter
This isn't just being toxic, this is racism and homophobia. Just because he was banned for one thing, does not mean he cannot be kept banned for another. Loka does not want racists on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back