Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

noahblackgamer discord mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahblackgamer

Ign: noahblackgamer
Hello everyone i got muted on discord for arguing with someone even tho the staff told me to stop it i continued. I admit that is my mistake for continuing the argument but i do not think that it was a perm mute i believe i got falsely perm muted i think this was at maximum 1 month mute.

Thorgny

Muted
+1 noah is very chill guy he doesnt usually create beef. I believe everyone has been very mad at people at some point in time. Its a thing where u look back in time and just think how stupid u actually were. I think he is geniunaly sorry, has learnt his lesson and just want to be unmuted.

Raddus_

Guardian
Same response as Api's unmute appeal, go make an attempt to be less toxic before you try to get unmuted. (Again, please note these screenshots were not taken by me.)

Attachments

• unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    30.6 KB · Views: 49
  • unknown (3).png
    unknown (3).png
    87.7 KB · Views: 50

Bulgarest

1664360089623.png
He is still the same and hasn't changed. Usually starts beef with others even when he isn't included in an argument and as a person who fought alongside him in his town, I can confirm that he is still as toxic as he was before and always. This is the same case with Apigale, people voting +1 don't know and/or are friends influenced by Marinkovic, who tells them to vote +1.

I think he should stay muted due to his obvious toxicity towards everybody as shown in Raddus_'s post.

My final decision: -1

Edit: added another picture not only of the n word.

Attachments

• noah.jpg
    noah.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 15

Sxrbia

Funny how everyone is sending screenshots from private discord channels... If everyone was permanently muted for saying n word on random discord server then nobody would be able to talk at all on loka. Pictures of him saying stuff like idiot, were said during his conversations with friends so they shouldn't really count tbh because that doesnt have to mean hes a toxic person overall.

Raddus_

Guardian
Funny how everyone is sending screenshots from private discord channels... If everyone was permanently muted for saying n word on random discord server then nobody would be able to talk at all on loka. Pictures of him saying stuff like idiot, were said during his conversations with friends so they shouldn't really count tbh because that doesnt have to mean hes a toxic person overall.
Your first comment is untrue. It is not hard to not say racial slurs and I know many people who don't use them at all, including me. I also think that even if the screenshots were not taken in the main loka discord, they are from loka affiliated discords and I think it accurately shows the character of the person trying to be unmuted. I don't think it matters that much where they came from because it shows Noah's character. Aswell as the fact that very little effort was put into making this appeal seem sincere, and knowing the type of person Noah is, he's just trying to be unmuted so he can argue more and be his usual self.

noahblackgamer

Your first comment is untrue. It is not hard to not say racial slurs and I know many people who don't use them at all, including me. I also think that even if the screenshots were not taken in the main loka discord, they are from loka affiliated discords and I think it accurately shows the character of the person trying to be unmuted. I don't think it matters that much where they came from because it shows Noah's character. Aswell as the fact that very little effort was put into making this appeal seem sincere, and knowing the type of person Noah is, he's just trying to be unmuted so he can argue more and be his usual self.
yeah i say nword to my friends and they are fine with it so why should i be muted if i dont say it to other people + it was not even what i got muted for and i legit just wanna be unmute beacuse i wanna do !damage

noahblackgamer

View attachment 5619
He is still the same and hasn't changed. Usually starts beef with others even when he isn't included in an argument and as a person who fought alongside him in his town, I can confirm that he is still as toxic as he was before and always. This is the same case with Apigale, people voting +1 don't know and/or are friends influenced by Marinkovic, who tells them to vote +1.

I think he should stay muted due to his obvious toxicity towards everybody as shown in Raddus_'s post.

My final decision: -1

Edit: added another picture not only of the n word.
????????????????????????

Attachments

• Screenshot_18.png
    Screenshot_18.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_19.png
    Screenshot_19.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 23

CheeseJP

+1 as a guy who's know noah for a long time now, he was very toxic in the past but in recent times he truly has changed as a person and is super chill and nice to everyone he meets.

jakeman5

Slicer
That’s just not true. Just because that is how you and your friends act doesn’t mean that is how everyone acts. If you cannot stop yourself from saying the N word you shouldn’t be talking on Loka.

noahblackgamer

That’s just not true. Just because that is how you and your friends act doesn’t mean that is how everyone acts. If you cannot stop yourself from saying the N word you shouldn’t be talking on Loka.
i can stop myself from saying nword tho.... i dont say it on loka i say it to my friends and other non loka related discords... idk why this thread is about me saying the nword when it wasnt what i got muted for...

Sxrbia

It is true though... My first months on the server, I saw so many slurs in alliane chat that I thought being racist or toxic wasnt even punishable. Saying that only my friends act like this is just dumb and ignorant.

this picture is just an example of why you shouldnt judge someone based on what they say on discord

Attachments

• 5F14AE7A-7C93-442D-99AB-EACCAB8C36F2.png
    5F14AE7A-7C93-442D-99AB-EACCAB8C36F2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29

koi0001

Guardian
The reason why your permamuted is just a segment of your appeal. If you want to have a successful appeal you need to be able to prove you won't break the rules again.

Behaving like this anywhere doesn't give us a good impression that you won't eventually get permamuted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back