Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

noahblackgamer discord mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apigale

Muted
Same response as Api's unmute appeal, go make an attempt to be less toxic before you try to get unmuted. (Again, please note these screenshots were not taken by me.)
you're legit one of the most toxic kids ive ever met and if I had screenshots from before then you'd be perma banned so don't talk.

noahblackgamer

"i said ez" "i said cry" so you are still toxic like always.
"when we were good friends"
we were never good friends, all I remember from you was you being toxic to literally anyone who would insult chetnik or you, you never said anything nice and just followed chetnik wherever he goes. From my time in Sirius with you you only insulted me even when I didn't talk to you or included you in any arguments, you would just join in to insult whoever, showing that you tend to cause trouble.
ur actually kinda pissing me off you fake all this shit up for what doe? tf did i ever do to you but yeah i insulted chetnik beacuse hes my friend and we joke about it and i did with you too cuz u would insult me too and we were good friends, now dont lie we were good friends when i was in sirius ur a weirdo for faking this dawg

Bulgarest

ur actually kinda pissing me off you fake all this shit up for what doe? tf did i ever do to you but yeah i insulted chetnik beacuse hes my friend and we joke about it and i did with you too cuz u would insult me too and we were good friends, now dont lie we were good friends when i was in sirius ur a weirdo for faking this dawg
We weren't, I didn't like you, we never had good times together, only during fights but outside fights you would always insult me as you are doing rn.

Raddus_

Guardian
you're legit one of the most toxic kids ive ever met and if I had screenshots from before then you'd be perma banned so don't talk.
thats acc a knee slapper. I'm legit one of the least toxic people in this community, and lots of players can vouch for that.

noahblackgamer

We weren't, I didn't like you, we never had good times together, only during fights but outside fights you would always insult me as you are doing rn.
how do i insult you rn? like what are you saying? and u insulted me as much as i insulted you for fun i thought atleast, but fair if u never liked me next time u should maybe say that to my face and not be a pussy as you are rn as soon i left town u fake all this up good to know tho.

H4pnotic

+1 i have known noah for a long time now and tbh at the start he wasnt really the best BUT as i got to know him a bit more he was acc really chill and friendly and yea sure hes made some mistakes but i think he deserves a second chance.

Raddus_

Guardian
Sirius civil war in the works here....
how do i insult you rn? like what are you saying? and u insulted me as much as i insulted you for fun i thought atleast, but fair if u never liked me next time u should maybe say that to my face and not be a pussy as you are rn as soon i left town u fake all this up good to know tho.

Bulgarest

For sure bro, you totally have changed I can see you are still the one like before.
still -1 and it remains -1.
I hope you are above 12 to realize what you are doing and saying in the chats. Everyone knows you are toxic, only your friends and your friends' friends say +1, but everyone who knows your behavior knows you are toxic and don't deserve an unmute.

noahblackgamer

For sure bro, you totally have changed I can see you are still the one like before.
still -1 and it remains -1.
I hope you are above 12 to realize what you are doing and saying in the chats. Everyone knows you are toxic, only your friends and your friends' friends say +1, but everyone who knows your behavior knows you are toxic and don't deserve an unmute.
i hope ur above 12 to realize what you are doing and saying in the chats too lil guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_22.png
    Screenshot_22.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_23.png
    Screenshot_23.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_24.png
    Screenshot_24.png
    20 KB · Views: 11

Bulgarest

i hope ur above 12 to realize what you are doing and saying in the chats too lil guy
ok? and you are going off topic, isn't this about your unmute? you won't be unmuted you know, your toxicity continues and seeing how you lie in your report here you may even be perma muted.

noahblackgamer

ok? and you are going off topic, isn't this about your unmute? you won't be unmuted you know, your toxicity continues and seeing how you lie in your report here you may even be perma muted.
No actually my toxicity isnt continueing ur just a bit mad over i left town 😝

Bulgarest

No actually my toxicity isnt continueing ur just a bit mad over i left town 😝
I am thankful you left the town, not mad over it, instead extremely happy that you are finally gone, since you contributed with nothing other than pvping afair. Your toxicity does continue which is proven with the screenshots provided. On top of that, you didn't even wait a month, you still haven't changed and due to you lying in this thread about not being toxic, I think your mute should stay permanent with a chance of appealing in 6 or more months. Everyone else here, that is smart enough and has seen the screenshots, can agree with me that this appeal should be denied and you should remain muted. :)

noahblackgamer

I am thankful you left the town, not mad over it, instead extremely happy that you are finally gone, since you contributed with nothing other than pvping afair. Your toxicity does continue which is proven with the screenshots provided. On top of that, you didn't even wait a month, you still haven't changed and due to you lying in this thread about not being toxic, I think your mute should stay permanent with a chance of appealing in 6 or more months. Everyone else here, that is smart enough and has seen the screenshots, can agree with me that this appeal should be denied and you should remain muted. :)
no one can agree with ur lying ass

doota

Funny how everyone is sending screenshots from private discord channels... If everyone was permanently muted for saying n word on random discord server then nobody would be able to talk at all on loka. Pictures of him saying stuff like idiot, were said during his conversations with friends so they shouldn't really count tbh because that doesnt have to mean hes a toxic person overall.
1664677785577.png
recognize the real

noahblackgamer

dosent have to be loka related to show that you obviously shouldnt be unmuted. If I murdered someone in a different state, should i be treated as a normal person in a different one?
yeah but you see this is a video game not me that murdered someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back