Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

noahblackgamer discord mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahblackgamer

The reason why your permamuted is just a segment of your appeal. If you want to have a successful appeal you need to be able to prove you won't break the rules again.

Behaving like this anywhere doesn't give us a good impression that you won't eventually get permamuted again.
how would i be able to prove that 😂😂😂 saying im a changed man like everyone else????

koi0001

Guardian
how would i be able to prove that 😂😂😂 saying im a changed man like everyone else????
People usually prove it by making the case they haven't done anything terrible within the past couple months.

When someone does eventually get unmuted it's because they've proven that they really haven't done anything to merit concern from the community in awhile.

The best way to prove you're deserving of an unmute is to give people a lack of evidence :). Very rarely will we hold something that you said three months ago against you unless it's consistent behaviour or it's quite alarming specifically.

Last edited:

jakeman5

Slicer
It is true though... My first months on the server, I saw so many slurs in alliane chat that I thought being racist or toxic wasnt even punishable. Saying that only my friends act like this is just dumb and ignorant.

this picture is just an example of why you shouldnt judge someone based on what they say on discord
Quite fantastic evidence. If I do say so myself.

Zaidgvv

That’s just not true. Just because that is how you and your friends act doesn’t mean that is how everyone acts. If you cannot stop yourself from saying the N word you shouldn’t be talking on Loka.
It's literally how 90% of loka acts you're not fooling anyone 💀

Sxrbia

Quite fantastic evidence. If I do say so myself.
Are you dumb? That evidence is just a good example of how not everyone who says n word should be muted. I sent that screenshot because people have already seen it and I dont want to send screenshots of other players saying slurs to not start any beef. But I can bet that if you searched up n word on your discord server at least 100 results would pop up.

noahblackgamer

People usually prove it by making the case they haven't done anything terrible within the past couple months.

When someone does eventually get unmuted it's because they've proven that they really haven't done anything to merit concern from the community in awhile.

The best way to prove you're deserving of an unmute is to give people a lack of evidence :). Very rarely will we hold something that you said three months ago against you unless it's consistent behaviour or it's quite alarming specifically.
all this evidence people are sending are from other servers and months ago maybe even a year ago + when i got muted was like 3 or 2 months ago. i think i derserve unmute theres no one that has evidence of me calling someone slurs...

Raddus_

Guardian
all this evidence people are sending are from other servers and months ago maybe even a year ago + when i got muted was like 3 or 2 months ago. i think i derserve unmute theres no one that has evidence of me calling someone slurs...
Then how come all the screenshots I sent earlier are from the past 1-2 months?

Sxrbia

Then how come all the screenshots I sent earlier are from the past 1-2 months?
do you have any pictures of him insulting or being toxic towards anyone tho... Yall just keep sending his messages when he was talking to friends

jakeman5

Slicer
Are you dumb? That evidence is just a good example of how not everyone who says n word should be muted. I sent that screenshot because people have already seen it and I dont want to send screenshots of other players saying slurs to not start any beef. But I can bet that if you searched up n word on your discord server at least 100 results would pop up.
Yes so dumb. I can't even discern what is real vs. what is obviously fake.

Bulgarest

1664550531104.png
literally 12 days ago
1664550585581.png
same day
1664550848647.png
here the day before, literally toxic every day and today while i was in eupvp he legit came and insulted me and then left, didn't take pictures and I don't expect the eupvp thing to be counted as proof but judging by noah's toxic nature, it's possible.

Last edited:

noahblackgamer

View attachment 5641
literally 12 days ago
View attachment 5642
same day
View attachment 5643
here the day before, literally toxic every day and today while i was in eupvp he legit came and insulted me and then left, didn't take pictures and I don't expect the eupvp thing to be counted as proof but judging by noah's toxic nature, it's possible.
ur weird broski all that i said to you was when we were good friends and now we aint and u are sending all that theres pages of nword with you too bro. and today on eupvp i said ez and u said cope and i said cry something like that

Bulgarest

ur weird broski all that i said to you was when we were good friends and now we aint and u are sending all that theres pages of nword with you too bro. and today on eupvp i said ez and u said cope and i said cry something like that
"i said ez" "i said cry" so you are still toxic like always.
"when we were good friends"
we were never good friends, all I remember from you was you being toxic to literally anyone who would insult chetnik or you, you never said anything nice and just followed chetnik wherever he goes. From my time in Sirius with you you only insulted me even when I didn't talk to you or included you in any arguments, you would just join in to insult whoever, showing that you tend to cause trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back