Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Norwxy_ Unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwxy_

Muted
Hi
I am Norwxy_ Around 4 months ago i was permanently muted for racism and i completely understand how i deserved that mute i do not have any defense for such acts and would like to wholeheartedly apologize for it however i do feel like i deserve a second chance, I really liked playing lokamc with my friends and now ever since i am muted i am not able to talk with alliance members and enjoy the server as deeply as I used to i deeply regret the acts that i had done and can promise that I would never do them again I would would really like to be given a second chance and to anyone who was offended by my actions i am really sorry and sincerely apologize i have completely changed as a person and do not support such acts anymore so kindly try to forgive me,
Norwxy_

Last edited:

ElAkame

Slicer
+1, he knows how to treat people right, he doesnt condone racism anymore, he has completely changed how he was for the better, i would consider giving him a second chance.

Andakira

+1 , I have known Norwxy_ for some time as a companionable and social person, at least towards myself I have never directly witnessed him mention any racist or deeply negative remarks towards others. However, observing this post truly saddens my heart, as he was not the person that proclaimed being "a man of his own word". Despite this unfortunate case, I have faith that his behavior will improve overtime as I supervise him like an online father (not really). I advise that he recieves a 3-day temporary mute instead of permanent, seems a little too harsh in my opinion.

-Andakira

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 havent been friends with him for all that long, but i can assure you the guy is def reformed and should be unmuted :D

Norwxy_

Muted
Hi
I am Norwxy_ Around 4 months ago i was permanently muted for racism and i completely under how i deserved that mute i do not have any defense for such acts and would like to wholeheartedly apologize for it however i do feel like i deserve a second chance, I really liked playing lokamc with my friends and now ever since i am muted i am not able to talk with alliance members and enjoy the server as deeply as I used to i deeply regret the acts that i had done and can promise that I would never do them again I would would really like to be given a second chance and to anyone who was offended by my actions i am really sorry and sincerely apologize i have completely changed as a person and do not support such acts anymore so kindly try to forgive me,
Norwxy_
Fixed some grammar mistakes

Scotlxnd

Sentry

Me and Green used to be friends, he then out of nowhere started being toxic, not only towards me but towards other players on the servers he used to play as well. I can confirm that i was also toxic towards Green but he took it too far sometimes, he first wrote the n word in alliance chat, and after Lancersquid perma muted him he wrote an extremely racist dm and sent it to me.

After that i didn’t really talk to green, but two months after he got perma muted i got invited to a towny server with green, he was nice at the start but then we got into a huge argument which then resulted into him banning me from the server, i have not been given an apology since then.

Green is just one of the most annoying and toxic person I’ve ever met and i haven’t seen him change at all.

I don’t have the proof of what he saiid two months ago but, heres some of the stuff he said right after his ban:

Attachments

• IMG_4394.jpeg
    IMG_4394.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4395.jpeg
    IMG_4395.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 43

LancerSquid

Sentry

Me and Green used to be friends, he then out of nowhere started being toxic, not only towards me but towards other players on the servers he used to play as well. I can confirm that i was also toxic towards Green but he took it too far sometimes, he first wrote the n word in alliance chat, and after Lancersquid perma muted him he wrote an extremely racist dm and sent it to me.

After that i didn’t really talk to green, but two months after he got perma muted i got invited to a towny server with green, he was nice at the start but then we got into a huge argument which then resulted into him banning me from the server, i have not been given an apology since then.

Green is just one of the most annoying and toxic person I’ve ever met and i haven’t seen him change at all.

I don’t have the proof of what he saiid two months ago but, heres some of the stuff he said right after his ban:
-1 i support what scotlxnd said

Scatlxnd

-1, I’ve known Green for a long time, he does make racist remarks, but I just ignore them as I think it’s just out of humor. Also says the N word out of the blue, and renames swords as the N word.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    365.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1492.jpeg
    IMG_1492.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 33

Scatlxnd

I also agree on what Scotlxnd said, Green, Scotlxnd, I, and a couple of other friends play together sometimes and he has a big ego and starts getting toxic to players.

-1, I’ve known Green for a long time, he does make racist remarks, but I just ignore them as I think it’s just out of humor. Also says the N word out of the blue, and renames swords as the N word.
This evidence is over a year old and Norwxy_ was muted 4 months ago. I believe it would be more relevant to provide proof for whatever racist remarks he made after the date of his mute.

Regarding Scotlxnds’ response, I haven’t witnessed Norwxy_ be toxic unprovoked, and the mute was for racism anyway. I fail to see how his supposed toxicity is relevant to his potential unmuting. The screenshots he provided were also 4 months old, (one of them showing nothing remotely racist?) which lines up with the date of Norwxy’s initial mute. Unless further evidence is shown of him being racist after the mute was issued, I don’t see why there are so many negative comments about him.

GreenNinja (Norwxy_) has most definitely matured since then. I’ve seen him go through a lot, and I fully believe he has come out as a changed person, although it might be too early for an unmute, according to Loka standards.

+1 (sorry for yapping)

not_DaCar

This evidence is over a year old and Norwxy_ was muted 4 months ago. I believe it would be more relevant to provide proof for whatever racist remarks he made after the date of his mute.

Regarding Scotlxnds’ response, I haven’t witnessed Norwxy_ be toxic unprovoked, and the mute was for racism anyway. I fail to see how his supposed toxicity is relevant to his potential unmuting. The screenshots he provided were also 4 months old, (one of them showing nothing remotely racist?) which lines up with the date of Norwxy’s initial mute. Unless further evidence is shown of him being racist after the mute was issued, I don’t see why there are so many negative comments about him.

GreenNinja (Norwxy_) has most definitely matured since then. I’ve seen him go through a lot, and I fully believe he has come out as a changed person, although it might be too early for an unmute, according to Loka standards.

+1 (sorry for yapping)
Completely agree with this one.

Scotlxnd

Sentry

+1 (sorry for yapping)
As i said, i could get more screenshots but i was banned from the discord and didn’t think about screenshotting anything at that time, people that are still in the discord could still see the message unless he deleted them.

The mute was for racism yes but i have only provided screenshots of him being racist so i don’t understand what you are saying here.

And yes i have seen green being toxic unprovoked multiple times, if you have played towny servers with him you would have definitely seen him being toxic to people for no reason.

He refused to give me an apology and he haven’t changed at all

I
As i said, i could get more screenshots but i was banned from the discord and didn’t think about screenshotting anything at that time, people that are still in the discord could still see the message unless he deleted them.

The mute was for racism yes but i have only provided screenshots of him being racist so i don’t understand what you are saying here.

And yes i have seen green being toxic unprovoked multiple times, if you have played towny servers with him you would have definitely seen him being toxic to people for no reason.

He refused to give me an apology and he haven’t changed at all
I was just referring to your comments on him being toxic. l just thought they were irrelevant as he got muted for racism and not toxicity.
I also have in fact played and interacted with him on several towny servers dating all the way back to early 2022, and again, I do not recall him being even remotely racist towards me or anyone in the community I was apart of.

Now some of the screenshots you provided can be interpreted as internalized racism (namely the “ching chong discord” one), as he uses what can be considered a slur extremely casually, but then again, that was 4 months ago. According to my and others experience, as well as his appeal, I fully believe his racist past is behind him.

Then again, if some recent evidence is provided, then there is nothing I can do to defend him…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back