Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Grubul

Slicer
My first name on loka was unlimitedbul when i joined on 2013.

But i lost that account, so got a new one, that was named Gruht

Gruht
Unlimitedbul
Grubul

Kaph

Sentry
This is gonna be bad, but I'll go for it.

When I created the name many years ago, I asked my parents for help deciding a name. They suggested that I use my favourite animals - so I took "cat" and "fox". Catfox was taken, so somewhere down the line it was butchered into "Kaphox". Most people shorten it to Kaph, hence why I briefly changed my IGN to Kaph_, but I reverted back because underscores are ugly.

Still looking for a new name...

NerdieBirdieYT

Slicer
A few years ago I met someone on a reading/writing site called Wattpad. We started messaging back and forth, and eventually got into a conversation in which I called her a "lucky duck" for having a cell phone. The name stuck, and for years after, she was called Duck by myself and another friend we had in common.

Around the time I started calling her Duck, she decided I should have a nickname too. Now, don't ask me how she came up with this, because it seems really random to me, but she decided to call me Sparrow. That name stuck, too, for years.

So at the time, my username was RadiantSkies, but upon revamping my channel, I decided a name change was necessary. After a lot of thought, I settled on having "bird" or "birdy" being part of the name, due to my nickname of Sparrow. "Nerd" followed shortly after as I looked for rhyming words with bird that would be applicable.

Honestly can't remember why I used Nerdie rather than Nerdy. Perhaps just to stand out a bit.

babycat

Slicer
I personally have two usernames that get used.

Babycat was chosen for my Minecraft username back when I got it. The name Babycat came from a stuffie I had since I was ~1.5 or so years old. Sometimes if Babycat is taken I add the numbers 808 and that does not have to do with living in Hawaii (I am Canadian) it had to do with the fact that steam recommended them to me when Babycat was taken on steam.
Babycat:
A3Fc3po2iQER21DAP__2EwA20bK5kbPEZVavpbz4yhShci88rj4Jrxl-HzqFIg1VitoyOLR6KCg2=w176-h176-n-o-rw

Another username I have is Francis and that came from playing Pirates of the Caribbean Online with my Dad and Brother when we used the Random Name Generator to get our usernames.

mindblaster007

My name comes from a really horrible pun hence I created it in when the game first became popular. Mindblaster007 is a pun involving James Bond who is a British Spy in a series of movies. Most of Bond's kills were headshots which helped me create the first part, mindblaster. The second part, 007, is Bond's code name. All the elite British spies had a 00 tag because they were apart of the "00 Program".

ThePixelHero__

Mine actually started as a youtube title for me and a friend, called "The Pixel Heroes". When my friend and I kinda distanced apart, I took the name and made it "The Pixel Hero"

DFG1125

Slicer
My very first gamer tag was DG1125 on some online puzzle type game when I was like 8, then when I got mc I wanted to make it the same but it was taken, so I went for DFG1125. (DFG being innitials and 1125 being b-day)
Then when Sparky changed his name to Sparky___ I copied him by getting some underscores of my own, then when he changed it again I changed it to DTFG, a joke I had with a friend Max. And lastly I had DFGang, which I changed to after someone in Jotun jokingly called me that because I wanted to be a part of the Gank Squad gang, I believe it was Inapp, but I'm not entirely sure so if it was you feel free to say. :p

PartayArc

Sentry
When I first got minecraft, I chose the name, Arclyna. The name Arclyna lasted for about 5 years. The account that I originally had, Arclyna soon was lost. (To this day, I'm still sad about that.) Then, I decided to get a new account and I needed a new name. I remembered the times when, I used to /nick myself as "PartyArc" for a group of friends/for some servers I played on. I looked back to those times when I nicked myself "PartyArc" and decided "You know what? I'll take that as my new username," (Just so I don't need to type out PartyArclyna. I actually thought of that at first) I misspelled the word, "party," and got PartayArc. (I don't regret that misspelling of party, ever since) ^-^

DragonTriniti

Well, I used to be called Mazerkai...that account is no longer mine...sadly.
So i bought a new account and could not think of anything so I quickly named dragontriniti, dragon because dragons are interesting and one of my favourite online mc friends is named dragonyami (yami for short) and i admire her and triniti after my first beloved cat who passed. I was planning on changing it but that still has not happened....:p

koi0001

Guardian
I thought it was going to be a multiple username things as it was with world of Warcraft where it was simply like an email and you made a new sub-character per world; that's what I get for not doing my research.

My parents raised koi when I was a child and always thought they were pretty cool since they could actually grow to massive, the 0001 was random.

Not the most elaborate name by any stretch of the imagination. But, it's simple and I liked it and saw no reason to change it

Willabye

I have had three usernames over the years. Arilotorchie, Skull_Kap, and Willabye.

Arilotorchie: I didn't start playing Minecraft on the computer until late 2013, but my cousins and I had played together on Pocket Edition dating back to before they had chests and beds (Update Alpha 0.4.0). On pocket edition, your gamer tag was by default names Steve and you had to go into setting and just change it. Well, I couldn't come up with a name so one of my cousins said, "Just do something that sounds weird, like Arilotorchie or something." And that's what I did.

Skull_Kap: My oldest cousin had moved on to the PC version to play on servers, and as a flock of sheep the rest of us kids did too. With buying an account I had decided that Arilotorchie was too unique of a name. I had played the computer version on other people accounts, and I always thought it was funny to put a Steve head on top of Steve's head. With a quick change of words I was using a Skull as a Cap, sadly SkullCap and Skull_Cap were taken so I switched out for the K.

Willabye: I changed my username for the first time in years because I felt like I outgrew the name Skull_Kap. Almost every game I played had Skull_Kap as the tag, but one game called Town of Salem didn't allow underscores and the name SkullKap was taken. If you don't know what Town of Salem is, play it is fun, but it is like the party game Mafia. In playing you have to convince people of true or false information depending on if you are good or bad. This started as me using the name Ali-bye. There is also a part of the game that when you die, a Will that you write out over the course of the game is shown, this morphed into Willabye.

jmeatball

Slicer
Mines real simple, the first letter of my IRL name is a J and when I was a kid my nickname was meatball, since my head was shaped like one when I was born, thus creating jmeatball.
Any other usernames I use for other accounts are just nicknames I've gained over the years, or different versions of my name such as: jm, jmeat, meatball, j_meatball, jm_ball, and jmeatbal. My MC name will never change tho, I like it how it is and don't want anyone to steal it

Back