Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

PashaSlash For Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PashaSlash

Sentry
So your just gonna warn people but in Turkish.
The Loka staff system is very confusing to new players slicer and sentry they don’t really have a system of how that works
If you would read my application letter which you didnt you could see that I would do anything to improve Lokan Community I recommend you before responding me back read my application

Lampp_

If you would read my application letter which you didnt you could see that I would do anything to improve Lokan Community I recommend you before responding me back read my application
All you said was I wanna help Loka and the Turkish community over all ? Or am I missing something

PashaSlash

Sentry
All you said was I wanna help Loka and the Turkish community over all ? Or am I missing something
First of all Turkish Community is into Loka Community secondly Yes you are missing the fact that i am saying i would teach people the rules guide new players and when the time comes helping other sentries for event ideas or generally ideas that can improve Loka. Which means I would do anything to improve Lokan Community

Lampp_

First of all Turkish Community is into Loka Community secondly Yes you are missing the fact that i am saying i would teach people the rules guide new players and when the time comes helping other sentries for event ideas or generally ideas that can improve Loka. Which means I would do anything to improve Lokan Community
My question is how would you getting sentry change that you can guide and teach new players isn’t that literally a slicers job?

PashaSlash

Sentry
My question is how would you getting sentry change that you can guide and teach new players isn’t that literally a slicers job?
Okay so me getting sentry will upgrade my rep towards new players and as i said i wanna involve into moderating as well

Lampp_

The role of a sentry is to moderate chat and help new players. I think he’s made it pretty clear he can do this in English and in Turkish so +1
We already have like 3 people who does that lmao and helping new players is slicer

PashaSlash

Sentry
We already have like 3 people who does that lmao and helping new players is slicer
I dont know why we are having this argument but here is what sentries should do: "This is our sub-admin rank. Sentries are predominantly chat moderators, keeping public chat clean, assisting new players and answering all questions in chat. Therefore they will generally only be enforcing rules 4, 5, 7 and 9. However, in the event where there are no full admins available, Sentries can step in to temporarily remove rule-breakers from the server. The Sentry rank can also be a stepping stone to becoming a full admin on the server, as it is a good test of how a player would fair with greater responsibilities. They have access to a Sentry chat channel in discord for easy communication with other members of staff. This allows them to escalate issues and request assistance with problems they don't have the tools to deal with themselves. They can participate on the server like any other player (they can pvp, steal, etc) due to their limited commands." I recommend you to read what sentries do before responding me and I wonder why you are trying to nuke this application since I genuely did nothing wrong to you or to community

Reiwa1

Guardian
Why do you always talk about Turkishness when applying for slicer or sentry?

Turks are kinda new in loka and they need to learn and have to follow rules, when i woke up i usually saw 4-5 discord message about rules questions and loka and as you can see they have to Learn, btw at gtm 3+ timezone in the mornings in-game theres just 1 Sentry or 0 so just not turks pasha can help everyone :)

If they doesnt need help this post would be just English

slicers cannot moderate chat and peoples and turks need that. And slicers also exactly don't have a Responsible to teach rules etc
https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/sentry-rank.79/ you have to read it i Recommending Highly

I belive pashaslash can do it as a Sentry

Last edited:

LobsterLarry

I have to say, while knowing Pasha for two years, he's grown a lot and is a great guy. His determination to represent and help the Turkish community on Loka just goes to show that he is fit to become Sentry. Loka will ALWAYS need bilingual sentries and with him on the team to help translate and be on at different times will help make the jobs of sentries easier. I would without a doubt support Pasha as a sentry, as I know great things can come from him. Good luck, Pasha! +1

koi0001

Guardian

We always need more chat moderators, especially players who are able to represent communities we otherwise would have trouble communicating with.

Although slicers help players, sentries are definitely of a more trusted position and are able to do more to help others with more personal and sensitive issues.

jakeman5

Slicer
I have known Pasha for a few years and Pasha has been incredibly friendly and is always going out of his way to help with Turkish translation. No doubt in my mind he is able to carry out the duties of a sentry along with assist in other aspects of the server and moderation. Would be an asset to the staff team.

+1

D

Deleted member 1854

I think you’d be a great sentry, considering the fact you want to help people out and try to help moderating the chat.
Gl!

Ankqq

+1 Pasha is a very helpful person, whenever someone asks for help, if he has an idea about it, he tries to help, he is friendly, very useful for the Turkish community and I think he deserves this rank until the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back