Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Piruletaas for Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piruletaas

Sentry

Current rank: Slicer

Which role you are applying for: Builder

Why you think you should become this role: A builder should be someone creative and mature ready to work with people as a team, give ideas for future projects and can listen the opinions from the other members of the team.

When you started playing on the server: December 7th, 2020.

Time zone: CET

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 3-8 hours a day.

How experienced are you with world edit:
I've been using it for a long time, I know all commands so I would say medium experienced, because there are always new things you can learn.

What is your favourite build style: Modern building. I'm focused on small decoration, interiors, rooms but would be great to be part of other big projects!

Screenshots of your builds:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7

Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 5
Update 6
Update 7
Update 8

For questions, this is a new part of my town and some rooms/lockers.

Last edited:

Babysoy

Slicer
Huge +1 I'm on his town and i can say all the builds he does are great and i think this is a perfect rank for him

czmpos

Slicer
Huge +1 I'm on his town and i can say all the builds he does are great and i think this is a perfect rank for him
Same as icylolo, we both in his town and he has an incredible imagination to build all of the stuff, he is amazing at building.

Babysoy

Slicer
1. You literally have 7 screenshots of the same place?
2. Went to your town, can find all builds on planet minecraft XD
3. Builders should be able to build without planetminecraft schematics
EXAMPLE
Link - https://www.grabcraft.com/minecraft/princess-doria-royal-flagship/historical-ships
Like bro your ship is fresh outta planetmc
View attachment 5180
You just talking cuz u dont like him, he's a great builder and had great buildings in other server

Haters gon hate cuz thats all they know how to do, mald harder

Piruletaas

Sentry
1. You literally have 7 screenshots of the same place?
2. Went to your town, can find all builds on planet minecraft XD
3. Builders should be able to build without planetminecraft schematics
EXAMPLE
Link - https://www.grabcraft.com/minecraft/princess-doria-royal-flagship/historical-ships
Like bro your ship is fresh outta planetmc
View attachment 5180
1-The "same place" is a gigant place underground, @5RZ8 and some other people saw my screenshare because this was built in a Solo world.

2- 2 boats a common dragon which is gonna get removed and a cathedral, that's all on the surface of my town. Also the walls designed by me...

If you've never been/seen my town downstairs, you can't even argue about me or the people who built it, but you know it's more fun annoying someone just because you don't like him than give reasonable arguments about his application.

Also, interesting how players say my town is one of the best towns on loka and others say meme builds...

Finally, if you want a tour downstairs, feel free to ask!

Lampp_

1-The "same place" is a gigant place underground, @5RZ8 and some other people saw my screenshare because this was built in a Solo world.

2- 2 boats a common dragon which is gonna get removed and a cathedral, that's all on the surface of my town. Also the walls designed by me...

If you've never been/seen my town downstairs, you can't even argue about me or the people who built it, but you know it's more fun annoying someone just because you don't like him than give reasonable arguments about his application.

Also, interesting how players say my town is one of the best towns on loka and others say meme builds...

Finally, if you want a tour downstairs, feel free to ask!
your entire build is a copy paste shut up Sihor submitted more then enough proof to prove that one of your builds (the ship you said you built by yourself) was skidded off planet mc why in gods name would anyone trust that anything else in your town isn’t if your sitting here and lying lmao

Steak__

Current rank: Settler

Why you think you should become this role: A builder should be someone creative and mature ready to work with people as a team, give ideas for future projects and can listen the opinions from the other members of the team.

Time zone: EST

I've been using it for a long time, I know all commands so I would say medium experienced, because there are always new things you can learn.

What is your favourite build style: Modern building. I'm focused on small decoration, interiors, rooms but would be great to be part of other big projects!

Screenshots of your builds: 2022-08-08_00.58.21.png2022-08-08_00.58.17.png2022-08-08_00.58.09.png

BobbyRavioli

Slicer

Current rank: Settler

Time zone: EST

Screenshots of your View attachment 5184View attachment 5183View attachment 5182builds:
Love the art style, very creative room. Must be built by a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back