Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Piruletaas for Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

36s

Slicer

Current rank: Settler

Which role you are applying for: Builder

Why you think you should become this role: A builder should be someone creative and mature ready to work with people as a team, give ideas for future projects and can listen the opinions from the other members of the team.

When you started playing on the server: December 7th, 2020.

Time zone: EST

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 3-8 hours a day.

How experienced are you with world edit:
I've been using it for a long time, I know all commands so I would say medium experienced, because there are always new things you can learn.

What is your favourite build style: Modern building. I'm focused on small decoration, interiors, rooms but would be great to be part of other big projects!

Screenshots of your builds: View attachment 5184View attachment 5183View attachment 5182
+1, love the "xes" room. Very creative buddy. good work.
#bobbyforguardian2023

SigmaFlash

Slicer

Current rank: Settler

Why you think you should become this role: A builder should be someone creative and mature ready to work with people as a team, give ideas for future projects and can listen the opinions from the other members of the team.

Time zone: EST

I've been using it for a long time, I know all commands so I would say medium experienced, because there are always new things you can learn.

What is your favourite build style: Modern building. I'm focused on small decoration, interiors, rooms but would be great to be part of other big projects!

Screenshots of your View attachment 5184View attachment 5183View attachment 5182builds:

36s

Slicer

Current rank: Slicer

Time zone: CET

Screenshots of your builds:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7

For questions, this is a new part of my town and some rooms/lockers.
-1 this is gonna be a pmc server

Babysoy

Slicer
your entire build is a copy paste shut up Sihor submitted more then enough proof to prove that one of your builds (the ship you said you built by yourself) was skidded off planet mc why in gods name would anyone trust that anything else in your town isn’t if your sitting here and lying lmao
You talk like if u were in the town when u know all ur doing is malding as he said if u need a tour in the town downstairs u can get it and look its not all planet mc btw he didn't say he build it by himself + keep crying cuz u know hes good but he's hispanic and u hate us

DevvyVR

Muted
You talk like if u were in the town when u know all ur doing is malding as he said if u need a tour in the town downstairs u can get it and look its not all planet mc btw he didn't say he build it by himself + keep crying cuz u know hes good but he's hispanic and u hate us
babysoy your cool and all but why do you just immediatly assume that

Lampp_

I hate everyone equally don’t worry I’m saying that all he’s done is one room (which he’s shown) the rest of his town (which I’ve seen) are all schemed in when you have one build you show 7 povs of one room when the rest of the town you’ve seen is planet Minecraft why would you ever think they would make a good builder

Piruletaas

Sentry
I hate everyone equally don’t worry I’m saying that all he’s done is one room (which he’s shown) the rest of his town (which I’ve seen) are all schemed in when you have one build you show 7 povs of one room when the rest of the town you’ve seen is planet Minecraft why would you ever think they would make a good builder
All screenshots are different rooms but it's okey keep trying to make this look bad

Babysoy

Slicer
You've never been in his town and never seen all the town, all the rooms that are made rn are by him, and the new rooms he's making are by him, Keep trying to make this look bad

Last edited:

Lampp_

You've never been in his town and never seen all the town, all the rooms that are made rn are by him, and the new rooms he's making are by him, Keep trying to make this look bad
Why not put his builds on the app..?

HijoDeLaWawa

Muted
+1 ban garama from loka forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back