Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Piruletaas for Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sihor

You've never been in his town and never seen all the town, all the rooms that are made rn are by him, and the new rooms he's making are by him, Keep trying to make this look bad
Ok and i make rooms in vinovia so that means sihor is builder worthy

Sihor

BITS bombs a builder app...

Guys please get for real. If Piruletaas would like to help out on the development side of Loka, there is quite frankly no issue with him also building things using online schematics provided he doesn't brand them as his own, and from what I've seen he's quite clearly not saying that his town was all designed by himself, he only highlights the interiors which he's built recently.

If you feel the need to bomb applications of people who are applying for a position with no actual tangible power (other than knowing of a few upcoming features here and there) you clearly don't understand the position. Criticisms are perfectly acceptable of what he has built, but don't nag on him for having a few PMC builds in his town.
its the fact he said he built it by himself. Maybe if he didnt lie about his builds noone would bring it up

Sihor

1-The "same place" is a gigant place underground, @5RZ8 and some other people saw my screenshare because this was built in a Solo world.

2- 2 boats a common dragon which is gonna get removed and a cathedral, that's all on the surface of my town. Also the walls designed by me...

If you've never been/seen my town downstairs, you can't even argue about me or the people who built it, but you know it's more fun annoying someone just because you don't like him than give reasonable arguments about his application.

Also, interesting how players say my town is one of the best towns on loka and others say meme builds...

Finally, if you want a tour downstairs, feel free to ask!
They say its cool cause you tell them you built everything by yourself. Like bro… noone cares if you use schmatics but dont take credit for them. Liar Liar Camel on fire -

Piruletaas

Sentry
They say its cool cause you tell them you built everything by yourself. Like bro… noone cares if you use schmatics but dont take credit for them. Liar Liar Camel on fire -
What are you talking about? Have a look on the screenshots I posted here again because I didn't apply with buildings that I don't own and I don't necessarily have to apply with buildings from my town. It's okey I won't reply again here, let the staff decide. Have a nice day!

BobbyRavioli

Slicer

Current rank: Settler

Which role you are applying for: Builder

Why you think you should become this role: A builder should be someone creative and mature ready to work with people as a team, give ideas for future
projects and can listen the opinions from the other members of the team.

When you started playing on the server: December 7th, 2020.

Time zone: EST

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 3-8 hours a day.

How experienced are you with world edit:
I've been using it for a long time, I know all commands so I would say medium experienced, because there are always new things you can learn.

What is your favourite build style: Modern building. I'm focused on small decoration, interiors, rooms but would be great to be part of other big projects!
Screenshots of your builds:
View attachment 5235
View attachment 5234View attachment 5236View attachment 5233
bits pilled.... Cant believe jakeman would corrupt bits members to post such garbage. Leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back