Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

New Piston Glitch for double extenders

Are you encountering this piston glitch too?

• No, im not having that problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trevster2000

Pistons placed in double extending position use the standard 2 tick, 4 tick, and 0 tick formation to work but now, in the past day or so, there is a glitch that doesn't allow this system to work. If this could be resolved, that would be much appreciated by everyone on the server. Thank you.

MasterAegon

Slicer
Loka doesn't have anything that alters redstone or its timing. I would say if this is an issue it is likely client-side or something Mojang has done themselves. I could be wrong but Crypt can verify if there's something I don't know about.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
We have the ability to adjust hopper timings for performance reasons but I don't believe we have anything messing with redstone timing. Could it have been lag? Is it still messed up?

Trevster2000

The issue is still occurring on the server as of now. Lag may be the cause of the issue but it is arbitrary when it happens. Occasionally, the server will run smoothly and it will function as normal but it hits a blip every few seconds that causes the extender to not register the input to retract the block. Is there any way to improve the server's performance to enhance the stability for these issues?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The issue is still occurring on the server as of now. Lag may be the cause of the issue but it is arbitrary when it happens. Occasionally, the server will run smoothly and it will function as normal but it hits a blip every few seconds that causes the extender to not register the input to retract the block. Is there any way to improve the server's performance to enhance the stability for these issues?

Aside from small lagspikes on the occasion, the server usually performs pretty flawlessly. Without investigating further I'm not sure what the problem would be. Server lag seems..... too convenient to be the issue.

We run Spigot, so you might do a google about spigot and your issue and see if anybody else reports similar issues.

Back