Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Posting a different fruit every day until we obtain a Crypt head

Evil_X

Sentry
To make sure I work as hard as possible to find the head of a wild Cryptite I've decided to punish myself for not finding a Crypt head by posting fruit. Please enjoy my suffering.
If you want to post fruit for me I will be very grateful but we can only have one fruit a day!

Day 1: Apple
1589656794860.png

Evil_X

Sentry
With timezones and things to make fruit easier to track I'll be adding the date alongside the consecutive days I've been posting :) Note that I live in the UK so you US peeps may get a treat of two fruit appearing on a single one of your weirdly timed days!
May 21st, Day 6: A purple Apricot in appearance, the plum!
1590056943412.png

Last edited:

ACwavelength

Slicer
do cherries tomorrow cause cherry coke and dr pepper are the best
also don't forget about glace cherries they're good too

Evil_X

Sentry
We've reached double digits!!!
May 25th, Day 10: Today's fruit is a cherry thanks to user request. Cherry helped invent cherry coke and Dr pepper and for that reason Cherry is the worst fruit in existence, everybody knows Pepsi Max is far superior to all other fizzy drinks and if you think otherwise you're wrong. (And before you say it, Pepsi max cherry is also that of the devil) All hail Pepsi max!
1590409517102.png

Last edited:

ACwavelength

Slicer
May 25th, Day 10: Today's fruit is a cherry thanks to user request. Cherry helped invent cherry coke and Dr pepper and for that reason Cherry is the worst fruit in existence, everybody knows Pepsi Max is far superior to all other fizzy drinks and if you think otherwise you're wrong. (And before you say it, Pepsi max cherry is also that of the devil) All hail Pepsi max!
I feel terribly sorry for all those delusional individuals who do not fully understand the great taste of cherry flavoured drinks.
Such a shame, they are missing out on a real treat.

honestly pepsi max needs cherry flavour to taste good. Otherwise it's just acidic crap.

Back