Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

QFlight for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve5729

Slicer
Qflight is very nice to me. Alot of people hate him because he raids but that's a part of the game. He does have a past with alot of you, for better or for worse. Either way I have been impressed with his capability as a leader on Garama. I do see him welcome new players often but not all the time, usually because he is in alot of fights. He is also an active member of our community and has brought many new friends to loka.

Steve5729

Slicer
he attacked me while I was helping my mom, and couldn't fight back. the least he could do was wait until i was back. -1
Opera I legit have to ask you to stop for your personall experience. Raiding is part of the game if you were going to leave you should have logged off. You aren't a slicer so i'm not sure your votes count, (feel free to correct me Admins.) QFlight, much like me, only attacks Red Names. Again raiding is part of a game and you hadn't wanted to die you could have used /log or gone to spawn or locked your self in a room.

ModernMozart1787

he attacked me while I was helping my mom, and couldn't fight back. the least he could do was wait until i was back. -1

He has been camping Alpenland a lot and lying about not killing us. Slicers should be trustworthy, even to their enemies. anyway, when I told him he was helping our mom he didn't believe me and just started linking Opera's hard-earned gear in public chat and refused to let us buy it back. All in all, he's just a jerk. -1

ModernMozart1787

Opera I legit have to ask you to stop for your personall experience. Raiding is part of the game if you were going to leave you should have logged off. You aren't a slicer so i'm not sure your votes count, (feel free to correct me Admins.) QFlight, much like me, only attacks Red Names. Again raiding is part of a game and you hadn't wanted to die you could have used /log or gone to spawn or locked your self in a room.

Personal experience shows what a player is like and why or why not someone should be a Slicer.

added: personal experience and memories are what makes the game worth playing.

Last edited:

Steve5729

Slicer
Personal experience shows what a player is like and why or why not someone should be a Slicer.
No That's what a Guardian and Sentry should be based off of. Slicers are regular players with accesses to Intro chat. It is an honorary title: Honorary titles may be conferred on persons in recognition of contributions by a non-employee or by an employee beyond regular duties. The only thing a slicer shouldn't be is Toxic. IDC that I'm slicer I'm still gonna raid because it's not against the rules. Personal favorite Raid:
. But seriously Modern and you too Opera. I think you are being biased. Just because QFlight plays the game doesn't mean he shouldn't be slicer. Lying is a part of the game too and if you trusted an enemy it's really more your fault. I can call Mason a Jerk for scamming HeydoodXD's Lore sword. Mason is a chill slicer that just plays the game just like QFlight would be. (Mason if you want I can take that part down). All is fair in Loka and Conquest* as long as it doesn't violate the rules. QFlight ,as far as I'm aware, has never broken a rule. If you two have legitimate reasons other than "He raided us!" then I'd love to hear them.

ModernMozart1787

Lying is a part of the game too and if you trusted an enemy it's really more your fault.

I want to play Loka to make friends, not enemies. some people on Loka that according to the politics system are my enemies, I regard as friends. MC is for fun and it's more fun to all parties involved if there is trust. Lying should not even come in.

Steve5729

Slicer
People say that "Lying never hurt anyone." That lie itself has hurt people more times than we can know.
I never said lying never hurt anyone. Read the post next time. His Lying did hurt you but you clearly aren't gonna take the high road. I'm not gonna bother trying to reason with you anymore, it's pointless. QFlight deserves to be slicer.

Steve5729

Slicer
I want to play Loka to make friends, not enemies. some people on Loka that according to the politics system are my enemies, I regard as friends. MC is for fun and it's more fun to all parties involved if there is trust. Lying should not even come in.
Then don't play on a toxic server that you can't handle losing on.

ModernMozart1787

I never said lying never hurt anyone. Read the post next time. His Lying did hurt you but you clearly aren't gonna take the high road. I'm not gonna bother trying to reason with you anymore, it's pointless. QFlight deserves to be slicer.
I don't see any reason in lying to get a temporary advantage in the game. It's basically saying "Look at me, I'm untrustworthy"
It makes more problems for you in the future.

ModernMozart1787

as God is my witness, I have never lied in gameplay for any reason and it's more fun to get through the game without it. I have no problems with people raiding, I just don't see the point in lying to do so. If you're good enough to get the gear, then get it honestly. If you're not good enough, then get good enough.

Steve5729

Slicer
I don't see any reason in lying to get a temporary advantage in the game. It's basically saying "Look at me, I'm untrustworthy"
It makes more problems for you in the future.
That's how you play. If the way QFlight wants to play is by lying I'd say he's doing a pretty good job. Lying is a part of every game.

Edit: Saying as God is my witness doesn't apply to me. I'm not religious.

ModernMozart1787

QFlight deserves to be slicer.

give me two good, sensible ways he has helped Loka and I will change my vote

I'm not gonna bother trying to reason with you anymore

I'm completely willing to listen to reason. I have given every one of your posts plenty of thought and I just want to say that they haven't made much sense to me, but if you can explain why they make sense, please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back