Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

QFlight for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModernMozart1787

I see no reason to keep on arguing and flogging this dead horse. Lets just agree to disagree and interact with each other the same way we do with other Lokans. I still disagree about the lying thing and a few other things, but I think we can continue to argue the point until we both are old and grey-haired, (I wear a wig, in-game so technically I don't have grey hair) or we can drop the point and play on Loka and have fun. It is up to you which one we do, (though I personally prefer the latter.)

I remain sincerely yours,

ModernMozart1787.

Go Forth!

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
I think legitimate points could be brought up against promoting QFlight to slicer but "he killed me while I was AFK and that's mean" is not one of them. QFlight is an active town owner that's brought a nontrivial chunk of players to the server. He follows all the rules and whenever he's unsure about a specific rule, he never hesitates to seek clarification from myself or another admin. +1 from me.

Adzy

Slicer
He does raid harmless people, but he ain’t all that bad. He still plays the server, brings new players, helps a lot, and welcome them to Loka. +1

BuscoNombre

Slicer
He is not the kind of person everyone likes and loves, but this is not about popularity. I think he has done some merits to be a slicer lastly (probably more than other slicers). +1

Paraboilc

QFlight ,as far as I'm aware, has never broken a rule. If you two have legitimate reasons other than "He raided us!" then I'd love to hear them.

i mean he did nuke a town.... technically he was the owner so he could, but he griefed a whole plot on the map which is no good

Steve5729

Slicer
i mean he did nuke a town.... technically he was the owner so he could, but he griefed a whole plot on the map which is no good
You do know that if someone wants to settle there Mag and Crypt will re roll it for them right? Also it made for a great story.

Paraboilc

why do that to make the admins do more work though? seems like a bad idea if admins are in charge of who goes up and not

Steve5729

Slicer
33 replies later....
why do that to make the admins do more work though? seems like a bad idea if admins are in charge of who goes up and not
No one gives Gibon crap for blowing up Lions rock. If DK wanted to make sure that none of his stuff was ever stolen that was the fastest way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back