Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Quriq Appeal v2-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quriq

Hello my ign is Quriq and i was banned for using macros and I am writing to apologize for using macros on LokaMC .
i get now that its not acceptable to use it and its something That the elders take very seriously and on lokamc. I really want to apologize for using ChatGPT on my last appeal ( if you want to see here is the link :https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/quriq-application.7066/ ) And have been Honest with my self written this down. I Also Want to apologize for anyone who i might of angered. The reason why i used macros in the first place was because alot of players i 1v1ed were so fast and i just wanted to reach there levels in refilling in so i used Non-legit method i used a app that when i scrolled down on my mouse would click right mouse button which allowed me to refill really quickly none human rate quickly which i used on loka I know this isn't a excuse to use macro but i just didn't see my self reaching there levels in refill But iv'e been playing alot of Server like gankmc and another potpvp server and have gotten my refilling to a decent rate to the point that i don't need to use macroing at all and have deleted off my pc.

Just to clarify i'm not asking for a unban as alot of Lokians and Elders will say not enough time as passed i totally agree But i'm asking for a tempban so i know when i can play LokaMC again with my alliance and friends. Thank you for all the elders and Lokians for reading my appeal and i hope you have a great rest of your day.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
This is obviously a much better appeal and helps to mitigate the damage done by the previous one. However, we make it very clear that macroing in conquest comes with a perma ban as a punishment, and it is far too soon for us to consider lifting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back