Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Safe Storage System (Closed for unknown time)

Itsredstonepro

Muted
Ive done a huge discovery, a invisible-player detector(Its fully automatic and does not require a player) and will be implemented soon at entrance security.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
So your also saying that my town is too far?
Yes, its clear across Kalros lengthwise, If it was about the same distance as even Vinovia, I'd definitely consider it.
Essentially
1: Inconvenient to get to, even by elytra, boat seems safer as Noone will want to fly over open ocean to gank people. But it would be rather slow. Also elytras may not work 100% of the time as the capital alliance could have a no fly policy.
2: Safety Concerns, you might say your system is safe, but people will always find a way if they want to raid.
3: Town Trust, now I haven't gotten on to see who's in your town, but it someone from your town wants to take the stuff and ditch, they can and will. This has happened in my northern neighbor, and to my knowledge, nothing was done to them.

Those are my three main concerns I consider to this project. Its a good idea, but definitely needs to be thought out more.

Itsredstonepro

Muted
Yes, its clear across Kalros lengthwise, If it was about the same distance as even Vinovia, I'd definitely consider it.
Essentially
1: Inconvenient to get to, even by elytra, boat seems safer as Noone will want to fly over open ocean to gank people. But it would be rather slow. Also elytras may not work 100% of the time as the capital alliance could have a no fly policy.
2: Safety Concerns, you might say your system is safe, but people will always find a way if they want to raid.
3: Town Trust, now I haven't gotten on to see who's in your town, but it someone from your town wants to take the stuff and ditch, they can and will. This has happened in my northern neighbor, and to my knowledge, nothing was done to them.

Those are my three main concerns I consider to this project. Its a good idea, but definitely needs to be thought out more.
1. You might be right
2. You aint right the system is bullet proof they can not be accessed by anyone if they dont have the key and since my invisible-player detector its harder to go in the sneaky way.
3. The town has walls around the system and zoned , all the hr’s and subowners i know in person.

please still consider using the system

Back