Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion State of Fissure map

bigboyyacht

Why should parties, a system that was made not for PvP, but general chatter, be given PvP advantages? I feel this should either be all or nothing.

Parties are for people who want to have fun and not have to worry about others overhearing their text conversations imo. It doesn't need to be given a PvP Advantage.

This is exactly like saying people in Voice Channels should have Strength 2 automatically.
parties were legit made so that ppl could see their teammates on compass at old zyre

capybara

Muted
when you're gonna die you also run, this is not just an advantage to you but a disadvantage as well.
intresting but i tend to die anyway from my armor breaking so no it wont be a disadvantage to me or just bringkb back entirely on a very long cooldownso you can boost but its not make or break in a 4v1 kite senario or mainhand able

bigboyyacht

ENTRY #2

pros:

- map layout is more well known by playerbase

- map layout makes kiting harder than cove

- map layout doesn't have aids verticality like cove

cons:

- area around docks is a bit awkward for fighting

- the edges of the map (with the exception of the coast by docks) feel a bit weird fighting in.

- ppl pearling up in tress like monkeys are kiting that way

- callouts not fully made my playerbase yet

suggestions for zyre system/next map

- for next map make the area around docks less awkward for fighting

- for zyre system add old zyre into rotation (so during it's rotation period make it so you can't go to cove/fissure)

- for next map don't have massive ass trees

- for next map compass at top of screen for party members like what there is on old zyre

Back