Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve5729

Slicer
So... Here we are... Again... Hopefully for the lat time... I hope. Ok so My last app was full of arguments and those things aren't aloud now so I'm remaking it.

Current rank: Slicer
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry
What you think is expected of this rank: Don't abuse. Mute when you must, specifically for repeated Vulgar language in public or local chats and especially in pms. Banning should be for 2nd offenses or 3rd dependently. After being banned once and returning a player's bans should be increased in length. Sentries should do everything they did as slicers and more. /rx is broken but if there is ever an alternate command to be made it should be checked regularly. Sentries should also engage with the community in a friendly way.
Why you think you should become this rank: I always try to welcome new players to the server. I don't hesitate to /report when I see something inappropriate. Eg. a player with a hitler skin. I always try to be nice to new players. (If you have a problem with this please make sure it is a recent issue I have had in about the last 2 months and I will try to better myself.) There are almost never any sentries on early in the morning EST. My timezone is PST meaning while it's midnight for you all it's only 9:00 for me. I just thought I could maybe help out with the night shift. I don't know I'm just winging it at this point. Ok so I'll admit I've been pretty toxic recently and this isn't good. I'm trying to better myself and to stop being toxic. I do not excuse my actions. Life is not a game with a reset button (and neither is Minecraft.) I honestly feel that I need to go in a new direction.
When you started playing on the server: December 8th 2016 6th Gen Lokan.
Time zone: PST
How often do you play (hours a day/week): Weekdays usually play 3 hours at least, except Wednesdays where I log about 1 hour. Weekends I spend around 9 hours. This is all open to change as my life changes. Total play time on Loka: around 50 days (rounded up.) Yes, I know, I have no life.

Note: I deleted the second to last one because of People Flaming. It's over, let it be. The last one I delted because no one would drop the previous subjects. If you guys are gonna -1 Don't insult me please. Also read the entire thing before commenting. It's honestly annoying for me to have to explain things twice. I'll set up a straw pole for you all if you want to hate me.

OtakuBookWorm

Slicer
Steve, I stated this on your last app, but I'm going to have to -1 you. Just because I am doing that does not mean I hate you. :) I just think you need to grow a little more in the community. You've shown that you can't take criticism when deleting the last one even though no one was insulting you nor were they arguing. I also have to state from what Grub said on the last one about you recruiting in intro chat which is something a Slicer shouldn't do let alone a Sentry. I said this before that I really want to +1 your application to encourage you, however you seem to be spiraling down the wrong path you want to be (ik you've stated that you've been more toxic recently but if you can't show us the change in the present. I don't know what else to tell you). Now, I don't mean this as an insult. I am just stating your wrong doings and some actions that can make you come off as immature. I really do hope that I can see you as Sentry when you've finally worked on yourself. :)

Jedoi

Slicer
Steve, just deleting your threads and re-posting them because you got criticism is not how you should handle these kinds of things. Sentries, (and everyone, for that matter) should be able to accept criticism and use it to better themselves, not take it as a direct insult. I've been watching your threads and nobody has insulted you. In fact most people stated they would like to see you as a sentry some day, but not yet. Your inability to accept criticism and the fact that you delete your threads when you get it shows that you're not ready to become a sentry.

Drew_doc

Slicer
I would say that people haven't been insulting you. Bringing up genuine concerns that you stated yourself is something you're working on and putting our opinion on it doesn't constitute as hate or unfair in my mind, now that may be different in your mind but it still comes down to the fact that in the end it's up to the head boyos with Loka to decide. Now despite you having said that people just put back up what they said before about their +1's or -1's if that's their legitimate thoughts and not just hating or being salty to be salty then it should be the same. I mean no hate but I do find it redundant to post nearly the same application 4 times. My original comment about toxicity and general and some targeted harassment in discord even stands. so still overall a -1

RedSkilZZ

Guardian
-1 (For reasons I explained on that app you deleted for the (err... fourth?) time). My last post was not to flame anyone. No matter how many times you delete your application (in fact, much the opposite), you are not yet ready to become a Sentry.

PS. Your inability to take basic criticism displays immense immaturity

Last edited:

DeceitfulPear

Guardian
-2 now.

I don't feel like repeating myself if all you're going to do is delete this thread and completely repost it because you can not take basic criticism.

Paraboilc

if the -1s of all these applications stack up from all 4 applications thats gonna be a lot of -1, but a new application doesnt make a +1, so i shall keep the -1

Grubul

Slicer
After posting on all previous 3 applications and trying to say my mind in a polite way, wont bother this time. Ive given enough reasoning before. And i am quote dabove.

Last edited:

Steve5729

Slicer
If you want to -1 me go ahead. I'm not deleting previous threads because I can't handle hate. It's because I want to avoid any arguments that might have surfaced from certain comments. I get it I'm not ready. Do you want me to delete this one too or leave it up for the next year and a half before I try again.

Steve5729

Slicer
Again, no one hates you. Criticism does not equal hate.
Yeah that's true but what really annoys me is Grubul. On all my posts he can't leave alone the fact that I abused once. @Grubul Please stop. I did it it was wrong it's over. I don't hound you about the fact that you used to abuse. It hurts that you can't leave it alone man.

@Reddew98 I'm not going to point fingers at who did it but I'm sorry that they ruined it for you. I'm not ready cool, I'll try again later. You are a good Sentry and I'm sorry if offended you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back