Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Steve5729 for Sentry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedoi

Slicer
How many times has this same thread been posted? I firmly believe that everyone can change and be a better person, but I have yet to see evidence that you really have yet. While you may be a great sentry one day in the future, I don't think you're ready for the role right now. Keep on working to better yourself, and maybe you'll win me over one day. So yeah, -1.

Thanielle

Sentry
How many times has this same thread been posted? I firmly believe that everyone can change and be a better person, but I have yet to see evidence that you really have yet. While you may be a great sentry one day in the future, I don't think you're ready for the role right now. Keep on working to better yourself, and maybe you'll win me over one day. So yeah, -1.

TeraMarie

Slicer
You've been getting a lot better with your words and actions on the server, and I've seen you online a lot lately. And although we have had our rough patch on the server, I think you are a very good person. Maybe take just a little bit more time to work on what you know and how to react to situations. I say +1 personally since I know that you've come a long way from where you were once before.

SuperCuber218

Slicer
Sorry to post this reply too late. After reading all replies, I didn't even know he was toxic and never see him being toxic. But I know kill new players isn't very kind. But it's the game. I know this is his third thread but we can give a chance to him. Like what Galaxy220 (_Adzy) said, what will you lose? So, it's a +1 from me. Good luck and hope you will become a Sentry!

ComboFodder

I'm a-gunna give it another cycle, because I'm pretty inactive and just made this forums account. I think Steve is absolutely changing who he is, so I'll give him +1 next cycle. Thanks for funding my onion farm singlehandedly, Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back