Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

sxcutie ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxcutie

Muted
Username at the time of my ban: sxcutie
Current username: exshadow68
Reason for ban: mute evading/alting

Hello lokans,
6 months ago i was banned for telling a player a extremly offencive racial slur to the players perry and glorry.
I genuenly now can see how this could have effected the players and i am deeply sorry about my actions and to the staff who had to see the words i said.
I dont want to make exucuses and i take 100 percent of the blame for this, i belive i have become a mature person and would never offend someone in such a way again. After 6 months i thing
i deserve another chance to play loka again and be welcomed back into the community, my last alt was banned around 3 months ago.

I dearly miss being a part of the lokamc communtiy and would love to have the chance to play again.😣

AKHISARLI

Muted

Hello lokans,
6 months ago i was banned for telling a player a extremly offencive racial slur to the players perry and glorry.
I genuenly now can see how this could have effected the players and i am deeply sorry about my actions and to the staff who had to see the words i said.
I dont want to make exucuses and i take 100 percent of the blame for this, i belive i have become a mature person and would never offend someone in such a way again. After 6 months i thing
i deserve another chance to play loka again and be welcomed back into the community, my last alt was banned around 3 months ago.

I dearly miss being a part of the lokamc communtiy and would love to have the chance to play again.😣
U got banned 3 months ago, U are racist and most toxic person Ive ever seen in my life -1

DaddyDukaj

Hello lokans,

yes

Thorgny

Muted
U got banned 3 months ago, U are racist and most toxic person Ive ever seen in my life -1
read the appeal before u go leave hate ❌🧠.

In all seriousness, as I just also mentioned in a discord mute appeal having beef is just a thing u can't control sometimes and its a thing u need to learn to control. Sx was very mad at these players, and from what I've heard the victims had was baiting him into getting even more mad (I'm not 100% sure). I think learning to control our anger is a very big part of maturing. I have played a lot of other games with sx where people were also toxic to him and he just didn't really care this is mostly why I believe that he has matured from his Ban.

He has learned the consequences the hard way. He has to watch his friends play loka without being able to join in. I really think he is ready again because of what he has done and been through, I can't imagine sx being toxic in chat anymore just thinking of the stuff he would have to go through again. I know he really wants to play loka, he would be really stupid to get banned again or do anything wrong.

Final verdict.

I think he is ready to play again, he wants to be a part of the community and get unbanned so he can play again. I can't imagine him being toxic ever again after what he has done and realized he has done.

+1 I really miss playing wit u ♥️

sxcutie

Muted

In all seriousness, as I just also mentioned in a discord mute appeal having beef is just a thing u can't control sometimes and its a thing u need to learn to control. Sx was very mad at these players, and from what I've heard the victims had was baiting him into getting even more mad (I'm not 100% sure). I think learning to control our anger is a very big part of maturing. I have played a lot of other games with sx where people were also toxic to him and he just didn't really care this is mostly why I believe that he has matured from his Ban.

He has learned the consequences the hard way. He has to watch his friends play loka without being able to join in. I really think he is ready again because of what he has done and been through, I can't imagine sx being toxic in chat anymore just thinking of the stuff he would have to go through again. I know he really wants to play loka, he would be really stupid to get banned again or do anything wrong.

Final verdict.

I think he is ready to play again, he wants to be a part of the community and get unbanned so he can play again. I can't imagine him being toxic ever again after what he has done and realized he has done.

❤️

AKHISARLI

Muted

Final verdict.

Doesnt matter he played with +2 alt, He didnt get his lesson 1 or 2 week ago he said too many bad words to us cauuse we killed him on pvp server (I didnt read the appeal ccause its too long I know he is toxic its enough for me)

Thorgny

Muted
Doesnt matter he played with +2 alt, He didnt get his lesson 1 or 2 week ago he said too many bad words to us cauuse we killed him on pvp server (I didnt read the appeal ccause its too long I know he is toxic its enough for me)
Did you even read what I said, because it doesn't seem like it? I don't want to turn this into an arguing post, but I said he alted because he saw his friends play and wanted to play too, after he had done this and gotten punished he really wants to play again and regrets the dumb decisions in his past...

And the stuff he has said on another server I don't really know anything about, because we don't play the same servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back