Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

sxcutie ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhCringe

Username at the time of my ban: sxcutie
Current username: exshadow68
Reason for ban: mute evading/alting

Hello lokans,
6 months ago i was banned for telling a player a extremly offencive racial slur to the players perry and glorry.
I genuenly now can see how this could have effected the players and i am deeply sorry about my actions and to the staff who had to see the words i said.
I dont want to make exucuses and i take 100 percent of the blame for this, i belive i have become a mature person and would never offend someone in such a way again. After 6 months i thing
i deserve another chance to play loka again and be welcomed back into the community, my last alt was banned around 3 months ago.

I dearly miss being a part of the lokamc communtiy and would love to have the chance to play again.😣
free my loka minecraft teacher and gank lord +1

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You used vulgar hate speech on two separate occasions targeted at payers in-game which resulted in a perma mute. After doing so you decided to alt so you could bypass your mute and spammed further hate speech and slurs in public chats and in private messages resulting in us banning you. 4 months ago you logged on with alts again to try and bypass your ban. We do not feel like you were honest in your appeal by ignoring these details and since it has only been 4 months since your last offense, so we do not feel enough time has passed to lift the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back