Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Broken Tower set Scavenger Hunt

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
Hello Fellow Lokans!

I have made a custom lore set(with sword and shield) to accompany a special event taking place within Auru this weekend, here's a look at it!

2021-09-23_09.12.47.jpg2021-09-23_09.12.48.jpg2021-09-23_09.12.50.jpg2021-09-23_09.12.51.jpg
2021-09-23_09.12.52.jpg2021-09-23_09.12.52_2.jpg
To go along with this special event taking place in the town this weekend, you have the opportunity to claim this set for your own! I have created a scavenger hunt, with a series of clues, that will take you across all 3 continents, but only one person can finish it first.

Rules of the Hunt:
All locations must be found

Take only one piece of paper with you(pieces of paper have been named and placed in chests at the locations, either mail me the code on the piece of paper you've found in game, or DM it to me on discord, and you will receive the next clue)

If no paper is left in the chest due to people taking too many, you can send me a screenshot of you at the chest with the signs(with F3 open showing coords) and I will credit you for that objective

Any sabotage of the quest, including destruction of signs, or stealing tons of papers(I will try to check the locations daily at least) will result in disqualification for a player and they will be ineligible to claim the prize

(If you are searching and travelling in a group, please have each player again take only one paper)

Your First Clue
In the southeast of Kalros, a ship wrecked on the coast, and in the depths of it lay a clue to the whereabouts of the Armor of the Broken Tower

Good luck and please don't criticize the creativity of my clues I'm not writing a book for you :p

Last edited:
Back