Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TheRatGang unban appeal (Danito)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danito

Muted
Hello Loka community and staff my name is TheRatGang and I was first permanently banned on May 14th 2022 for the reason of "Macroing", I was then unbanned after 2 months for few days before being perma banned again on July 27th.

This may cause some confusion as it looks like I cheated twice. That is not the case. What happened is that new evidence regarding macro using in conquest as brought up which led to a new ban.

I used macros for a short period of time before my first ban, I was found out for cheating after using them in the gank isle. I was screenshared by Skuhoo, I lied to him saying I did not use macros but I had used them not only in the gank isle but in some conquest fights too (6th May-14th May ban date). I own up to my mistakes and realised what I did was very wrong and severely affected other Lokans experience on the server.

Anyways after being banned for around 4 months I joined the server with alt accounts where I proceeded to fight in ranked matches and conquest fights during the month of November. I was impatient on serving my ban and decided to join with alt accounts to be able to enjoy playing my favourite server. I caused harm to loka and its players with some of my attitudes and would like to apology to Nachooooooo_ for the harassment and bullying I performed against him with harmful jokes and racist slurs.

I understand that more time should pass before I get let into the server again if there is any chance of it happening as my offenses were really serious. Joining on alt accounts was a very poor decision of mine which lets my chances of ever being unbanned really low.

Regardless of this, in total I already been banned for around 7+ months, I know the time I legally served the ban does not matter as I broke the rules once again to bypass my punishment. I had a lot of bad decisions which led to my ban. Since the last time I alted (November 2022) I spent some time reflecting about my ban and enjoyed time outside the loka community.
As I said before, more time will need to pass for me to be let in the community again but I hope it can be soon. I think a ban reduction to a tempban which duration staff will find the best for me would fit my attitude change and admitting the truth after lying to staff.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

OBS: the following link leads you to an appeal I DID NOT make and was made without my consent : https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/danitos-ban-complaint.6716/

K4ppah

Slicer
+1 I know dani for a long time and I can feel a difference in the way he acts nowadays. Despites alting some months ago I think its reasonable to reduce to a tempban since his original ban would make a year with it

YuQi_99

+1 I guess Danito should be unbanned because he learned his lesson and he understood that macroing wasn't great for anyone. Now, I believe TheRatGang will respect everyone and be a better person.

UghBraces

+1 should be reduced to 2-3 month long tempban. very honest appeal and owned up to all mistakes in the past. honesty is the best policy

Rea4peR

Muted
+1 iyi geceler davut. Danito seems like he regrets about his mistakes in the long period of time being banned. +quality of appeal

He has always been friendly to us/turks for more than a year and shared his experiences in this server with us. He become like one of us and he can now speak turkish in A1. (Bol Şans)

lilsaiki

+1 iyi geceler davut. Danito seems like he regrets about his mistakes in the long period of time being banned. +quality of appeal

He has always been friendly to us/turks for more than a year and shared his experiences in this server with us. He become like one of us and he can now speak turkish in A1. (Bol Şans)
?

BetoDeCascais

+1 am friends with danito 3 years and danito changed to a much more honest person and owned up his mistakes and recognizes his bad attitudes

Eyvah

Çıktı lanet kadın teki vicdansızın
Oo, derdim neydi, derdinden başka
Ettirdin beni isyan kızım
Çok insafsızsın, insafsızsın
Çok güzelsin lanet olsun insan mısın?
Oo, derdim neydi, derdinden başka

+1 iyi geceler

czmpos

Slicer
what i understood is that u were banned for macroing but then you got banned again because that time you macroed you did it in conquest, this is a +1, he is always in vc with us and the kappameta gang

Nekometa

Slicer
+1 Well written appeal+he owned all of his mistakes, i believe he changed for the better and should be given one last chance on the server with a tempban of 2-4 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back