Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TheRatGang unban appeal (Danito)

Status
Not open for further replies.

czmpos

Slicer
2022-11-15.png

?
please read the appeal again, look at the date

Babysoy

Slicer
So? there are people in this community who aren't racist and live in Israel who are scared to get bombed? Im not defending here anyone im here to tell that Danito said bad things when you just said thats fake?
IMG_0332.png
Danito's relationship with most of the turkish was very good and what daqniel said offended him, im not saying that it is well to say that but he said it for a reason not cause he's a bully

bl8_

Muted
I've known dani for long and I can say he has changed for the best and stopped being toxic and obviously stopped macroing.
I think staff should at least consider reduce the ban to a temp ban of 3 - 2 months from now, he has made a good appeal.
+1

bl8_

Muted
So? there are people in this community who aren't racist and live in Israel who are scared to get bombed? Im not defending here anyone im here to tell that Danito said bad things when you just said thats fake?
IMG_0332.png
I understand how its not a good thing to say but as a Israeli guy myself as well for being good friends with daqniel, I think he would report it if he would feel hurt or offended. maybe stop using other's screenshots when you do not know the full situation.

bl8_

Muted
Danito's relationship with most of the turkish was very good and what daqniel said offended him, im not saying that it is well to say that but he said it for a reason not cause he's a bully
1677615199153.png
Again, not trying to say it is an alight thing to say but I am really trying to show how every story got two sides...

Luquinhas_

its time to be realistic. You were always toxic to me, you were never open to conversation. Macro cheating alting, bullying Do you think 7 months is enough time? (Im curious about your selfassessment) ''I performed against him with harmful jokes and racist slurs'' :rolleyes:
Was his ban for Toxicity/Bullying?

Luquinhas_

+1 Not cuz my friend, not cuz chill and helpfull.
Because Danito was an important piece of the comunity, he was with ud for a long time, was the first portuguese that i talked to. He was with us for so long that he learned to speak spanish fluent xD.
He is a very important guy into the spanish gang, im p sure a lot of ppl miss him, imo he deserves a second chance and a ban reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back