Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TheRatGang unban appeal (Danito)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raddus_

Guardian
+1 the ban should be reduced to maybe 2 months. Well written appeal which shows honestly and effort put into it. Clear he learned his lesson here and his ban should reflect that accordingly.

mindblaster007

-1, caught alting just a few months ago and he, himself admitted that his punishment should still be a bit longer. I think it should be reduced to 3 months at the very least.

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
I dont really know danito all that much, but I say his ban should be reduced to a 2-3 month tempban, also a really good appeal

AKHISARLI

Muted
its time to be realistic. You were always toxic to me, you were never open to conversation. Macro cheating alting, bullying Do you think 7 months is enough time? (Im curious about your selfassessment) ''I performed against him with harmful jokes and racist slurs'' :rolleyes:

Babysoy

Slicer
its time to be realistic. You were always toxic to me, you were never open to conversation. Macro cheating alting, bullying Do you think 7 months is enough time? (Im curious about your selfassessment) ''I performed against him with harmful jokes and racist slurs'' :rolleyes:
I can agree with you sometimes he was a lil toxic but he didn't bully anyone or cheat with reach or those things, He macroed and never bullied anyone dont bring up fake stuff 1677518985643.png

RealBigG

Muted
2022-11-15.png

?

dzne

Isn't it hipocrite to cry about that when u were defending a known racist person XD + daqniel also said bad stuff
So? there are people in this community who aren't racist and live in Israel who are scared to get bombed? Im not defending here anyone im here to tell that Danito said bad things when you just said thats fake?
IMG_0332.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back