Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Top 20 Strongest Nation & Alliances On Loka

NovaSolux

Hello!
This is the first official list of the strongest nations on loka, By Pac_Man & NovaSolux
This list will be updated after one of the nations on this list die, Or when new settlements are created!
⚔️ = Strenght / Combat Ability
⚖️ = Member Activity
= Nation Wealth
8 of each of these symbols is the max.
NOTE : I will not be placing the nation i lead at first place and the nation i specifically like.
This is purely based off battles from eldritchbot where the following nations have participated in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message NovaZephyr#3904
To tell critisicm or propose any changes to the list!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Top 1-5
1. Sovngarde :⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Valentia :⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

3. Al Raltah :⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Miracalis :⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

5. Firsthold :⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

6. Noobville :⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
⚖️

7. SeaGulls :⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️

8. NerdNation :⚔️⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️⚖️

9. Auru :⚔️⚔️
⚖️

10. Beetroot Estates :⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️

11. Arte :⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️

12. Nightshade :⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️⚖️

13. Hellsingor :⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️

14. Hilo :⚔️⚔️
⚖️⚖️⚖️

15. Alyium :⚔️
⚖️⚖️⚖️

16. Acharne :⚔️
⚖️⚖️

17. Nassau :⚔️
⚖️⚖️

19. Saol Nua : ⚔️
⚖️⚖️

20. Athenaeum :⚔️
⚖️⚖️⚖️

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Pac_Man_

Slicer
I'm just gonna go ahead and let everyone know that I had nothing to do with this list, other than encouraging Nova to give it his best shot. I'd be willing to give my opinions on the matter if he wants them (seems like he does). But this does not currently involve me in any real way other than my name. I will say though its a good idea in theory, with town list never working properly. Execution needs some work though. Also, for the record, KC > Nova and friends.

NovaSolux

This list will get updated every month / conquest period!
Alot of Changes will happen to this list on capital day ;)
Stay tuned!

Back