Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Top 20 Strongest Nation & Alliances On Loka

Steve5729

Slicer
1. Iblis ( The Supreme Nation )
2. Valentia / Covenant ( The Victorious Nation )
3. Noobville ( The Grand Nation )
4. Sovngarde
5. TGE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Aviary
7. Valyria
8. Zorros / Vanaheimr
9. Elysian Pact
10. Evarisita
11. Mileham
12. Athanaeum
13. Beetroot Estates
14. Forest Clan
15. Herric
16. Volterra
17. Mount Osore
18. Alyium
19. Hurik
20.Kenido

Fixed your list. I don't know how many people have to tell you / how many times we have to say this. This is a biased list. Evaristia is about 3 times weaker than you make it out to be. PLEASE either let this thread die OR stop being biased

Last edited:

ModernMozart1787

4. Sovngarde
5. TGE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Aviary
7. Valyria
8. Nassua
9. Zorros / Vanaheimr
10. Evarisita
11. Mileham
12. Athanaeum
13. Beetroot Estates
14. Forest Clan
15. Herric
16. Volterra
17. Mileham
18. Alyium
19. Hurik
20.Kenido

Fixed your list. I don't know how many people have to tell you / how many times we have to say this. This is a biased list. Evaristia is about 3 times weaker than you make it out to be. PLEASE either let this thread die OR stop being biased
This is way more accurate

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
4. Sovngarde
5. TGE
6. Aviary
7. Valyria
8. Nassua
9. Zorros / Vanaheimr
10. Evarisita
11. Mileham
12. Athanaeum
13. Beetroot Estates
14. Forest Clan
15. Herric
16. Volterra
17. Mileham
18. Alyium
19. Hurik
20.Kenido

I really don't think Nova's list is that inaccurate. 5 - 9 on his list aren't definitively placed but that's to be expected when their wins and losses aren't consistent. Hop off the Nova hate train.

Also, your list has Nassau ranked 8 and Mileham listed twice.

ReformedPheonix

Slicer
4. Sovngarde
5. TGE
6. Aviary
7. Valyria
8. Nassua
9. Zorros / Vanaheimr
10. Evarisita
11. Mileham
12. Athanaeum
13. Beetroot Estates
14. Forest Clan
15. Herric
16. Volterra
17. Mileham
18. Alyium
19. Hurik
20.Kenido

I think zorros should be lower since Evarisita has beaten Valyria and Vanaheimr hasn't. Valyria probably deserves to be a bit lower as weve been losing a whole bunch recently. Volterra nor Forest Clan I think should be in the top 20.

Steve5729

Slicer
I really don't think Nova's list is that inaccurate. 5 - 9 on his list aren't definitively placed but that's to be expected when their wins and losses aren't consistent. Hop off the Nova hate train.

Also, your list has Nassau ranked 8 and Mileham listed twice.
Ok fixed the double ups and its weird because nova's fights aren't consistent. However I believe that Nova is under the impression: I won more recently, I'm better. Which could have really been for a number of reasons eg fighters being asleep. Also reins are probably counted where they shouldn't be. TLDR: Yeah the list isn't that inaccurate, but Nova's mindset for choosing a top 20 is less than ideal. (Not an insult to intelligence just saying that they way he does it is bad.)

DFG1125

Slicer
A good way to get an accurate list, in my opinion is to first off, discount reins and not let that count towards rank. Second would be to look at the W/L rate of the town, find an average and base things off that. Having the best pvper's doesn't make you the best, it's how you use them to your advantage and to your enemies' disadvantage based on time of placement and other factors.

ModernMozart1787

A good way to get an accurate list, in my opinion is to first off, discount reins and not let that count towards rank. Second would be to look at the W/L rate of the town, find an average and base things off that. Having the best pvper's doesn't make you the best, it's how you use them to your advantage and to your enemies' disadvantage based on time of placement and other factors.
Agreed, and you can see that in that Aviary beat Valyria twice in a row, although Valyria undoubtedly has better pvpers

Back