Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSpartaan

Worked on this appeal on june 25

ign: spqrtoon

banned:01/24/2023

Hello Loka Staff and Community. I am here today to give my reasons why my ban should be reduced but before I get into that I want to share my experience on LokaMC with you guys. when I first started playing LokaMC I didn't know what it was about or how to play it until I joined the town called Ascended and and the player named 6rax showed me where to go to get ores and how to enchant and all the basic stuff then went for the first to gank isle with Xicz, Capybara92, J4RLID and Seftyz. and it was fun After I joined Ascended i was in it for a while then my friend Tb_Tyler_ joined bonka’s town and friend Tb_Tyler_ asked me to join him and obviously joined and i kept joining other and other towns and I met the player xngzong_chicken and joined his town. and I stayed in it for a while until my other friend Seftyz told me to join the town Sunspear owned by Wqnderr and said that he was a nice owner that wouldn't steal from others and i accepted his offer so i joined and i grinded every time i was asked i didn't mind grinding for Sunspear. i had a lot of fun with my friends such as peti, Coktail, TR1, J4RLID and capybara92.

Why should your ban be reduced?

Now this is why my ban should be reduced ever since i've been banned i've had a lot of time to think about what I have done and yes it is 100% my fault for helping the banned player BestOfNiger i should've been smarter than this i should've not helped him and every day I think to myself i'm so stupid why didn't I think about the consequences none of this would've of ever happened if i didn't help him and followed the rules I regret this every day. on 02/11/2023 I dmed FatalDeath and showed him a screenshot of BestOfNiger ALTING again on loka and got him banned this just shows how much I regret my actions and on
03/20/2023 I Dmed FatalDeath again and told him that BestOfNiger might be ALTING again because I heard him ask his friend Kytuo also known as BestOfNigerrr for an alt account so he can alt again. I have been telling Loka Staff everything I know and everything I find out about BestOfNiger trying to alt again on Loka. I really regret my actions. I just hope you guys can give me a second chance.

I was banned 6 months ago i think and the reason I was banned for was “Assisted Ban Evasion”
I truly regret my actions. I miss playing Loka with my friends. I want to have fun on the server again and had such a great experience until I messed it up by helping the banned player BestOfNiger. which i regret and think about it everyday of how stupid I was and i'm sorry but if my ban does get reduced I promise to follow the rules and never break any rules ever again this is my first offense I have been banned before for “Assisted Town Betrayal” even tho I didn't so I Dmed Mocc1 and asked for an unban and Explained the situation and I got unbanned 10-20m later I think. and i got banned 2 other times for the reason “inappropriate username” BestOfNigerr and got unbanned in 20m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back