Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unmute appeal for BabySoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

olpx

+1 Babysoy is one of my very best friends on lokamc he has only been kind to me since the i have met him deserves another chance
+1 :v

LobsterLarry

+1 ABSOLUTELY one of my favorite people to talk to in vc. Everybody loves Babysoy, and I cannot begin to explain just how much he's changed for the better these last few months. He is such a nice person to talk to and makes everybody laugh. That and the fact that this was 10 months ago? I think he definitely deserves another chance. Love you Babysoy!

Babysoy

Slicer
+1 ABSOLUTELY one of my favorite people to talk to in vc. Everybody loves Babysoy, and I cannot begin to explain just how much he's changed for the better these last few months. He is such a nice person to talk to and makes everybody laugh. That and the fact that this was 10 months ago? I think he definitely deserves another chance. Love you Babysoy!
Love you larry one of the best person i've ever seen

O_OEMBERZO_O

wait "monkey many times I didn't think that word could be so bad I just used it as the animal not for being racist or anything else" ?? Monkey is considered racist on loka? LOL? unmute babysoy I have changed my mind

Babysoy

Slicer
wait "monkey many times I didn't think that word could be so bad I just used it as the animal not for being racist or anything else" ?? Monkey is considered racist on loka? LOL? unmute babysoy I have changed my mind
Hey I changed my mind +1 I think he should be unmuted as I remember he was nice when I played eggwars with him on khaothic.
XDDD actually remember u from eggwars tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back