Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unmute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oplife

- Hi I was muted and am making a unmute appeal.
- Why I should be unmuted: I was really upset on Loka and said this. I never stay stuff that would warrant a mute, even on other servers, but this time I was really upset from dying at
Cove, and on top of that players were being annoying and mean to me, this does not mean that it is not my fault, I am just explaining the situation.
- How I will improve: I will go out of my way to never break the rules in chat by being disrespectful to other players.
I will also /ignore anybody if they are making me upset, so I don't say bad things.
- To sum things up, it is my fault that I said this, and I own up to my mistake. I also apologize to the player I said this to, and it wont happen again.

Edit: If you ask anybody or look in my messages on discord, i can promise you won't find anything toxic, I can guarantee this will not happen again.

Last edited:

Mizolyryo

+1 He regrets his behavior and is very calm, i could not find anything about him being a bad guy.
so i think he deserves to get unmuted, free my friend

Scotlxnd

Sentry
you should also say the reason you got muted, and if you have apologized to the people you did it too.

Oplife

I havent apologized because i was muted, and don't know his discord, but hopefully this mute appeal is an apology.
The reason i got muted is for saying "You should /kill yourself at cove" and i regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back