Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unmute Request for Jakkeyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakkeyyy

Hi, I am Jakkeyyy and I was muted for talking about how I like Italian girls. It is my fault for talking about non PG-13 things (arguably) and I am sorry for that.

If I am unmuted I will not talk about women in any way (I was not talking about them negatively) I will talk about Loka things like fights and stuff. I also want to DM my friends too and I can't anymore because I am muted.

From,
Jakkeyyy

Lurnn

Slicer
i used to hate jakeyy

i found out he is actually a dwarf and i really want to meet him in real life and become his friend, like seriously. he seems awesome. im sorry for ever being mean to you jakey i hope we can link up.

obuth

Guardian
i used to hate jakeyy

i found out he is actually a dwarf and i really want to meet him in real life and become his friend, like seriously. he seems awesome. im sorry for ever being mean to you jakey i hope we can link up.
I agree. I never understood why people were mean to jakeyy. He's legit very cool

Piruletaas

Sentry
I met Jakkeyyy like 2 months ago in a Loka VC, and he was a chill guy. I saw him always when he logged on asking the community how was their day and talking about life stuff or simply playing with others, but one week ago I did /find Jakkeyyy and I saw he was recently permamuted, I was really confused about that because how a person like him being friendly with the community get it. I've never seen him being toxic with other player and I think he deserves another chance. We know he is a good boy. +1

glory

+1 jakey is the nicest minecrafter I know and he wont talk about italian females ever again

jakeman5

Slicer
Jakeyyy if I recall last time I saw you say something in chat you were just saying whether anyone could disprove your claim that every popular tv show had a dysfunctional family. Like why?

Last edited:

Jakkeyyy

Jakeyyy if I recall last time I saw you say something in chat you were just saying whether they could disprove you in the argument that every popular tv show had a dysfunctional family. Like why?
Well I like TV. I wanted to see if I was right or wrong if someone could prove I was wrong then Id find out I was wrong. Just because you play video games doesn't mean you don't watch TV so why not ask loka chat with over 50 ppl online

Jakkeyyy

This is not what you where muted for and, I think 2 weeks is a bit of a short notice for what you did get muted for.
Granted it was a lot of other things but they were of the same level. If you can find something I said that can be seen as way worse then this then go ahead. But seeing as I was only muted now It seemed to be due to repetition of dumb conversations, dumb yet not harming or offending anyone most of the time.

koi0001

Guardian
If you can find something I said that can be seen as way worse then this then go ahead. But seeing as I was only muted now It seemed to be due to repetition of dumb conversations, dumb yet not harming or offending anyone most of the time.

Why do we have to find anything worse? You were warned often about use of ableist language and toeing the line and this is why you were permamuted.

I don't think they have much interest in lifting a mute where you don't acknowledge the main reasoning in your first post and only acknowledge it in response when brought up.

P.S. where is the jakeshow???? I miss getting pinged once a day

EDIT: Thank you for more jakeshow.

Last edited:

Jakkeyyy

Why do we have to find anything worse? You were warned often about use of ableist language and toeing the line and this is why you were permamuted.

I don't think they have much interest in lifting a mute where you don't acknowledge the main reasoning in your first post and only acknowledge it in response when brought up.

P.S. where is the jakeshow???? I miss getting pinged once a day

EDIT: Thank you for more jakeshow.
I don't remember saying anything ableist. Even so, if I did it definitely wasn't to a person who actually had something wrong with them. You don't call mentally ill ppl retarded you call your friends retarded who you know don't actually have a mental disorder. If you are going to mute me you should show enough sufficient evidence. So, that is why you should "Find anything worse". I was never told I was muted for saying things that were ableist when I asked foxybeargames about it he showed me screenshots of me asking what queer meant (I was being fr) and then me talking to constitine about him knowing any females my age. Then I talked about Italian girls. Overall tho there was no ablest talk I was aware of and I'm the last person to really do that lets be fr here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back