Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unmute Request for Jakkeyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

koi0001

Guardian
I was never told I was muted for saying things that were ableist when I asked foxybeargames about it he showed me screenshots of me asking what queer meant (I was being fr) and then me talking to constitine about him knowing any females my age.

You weren't muted for ableist talk as I said, you were warned. The many warnings led to your eventual mute as they were some of your first chat rule breakonings.​

Even so, if I did it definitely wasn't to a person who actually had something wrong with them. You don't call mentally ill ppl retarded you call your friends retarded who you know don't actually have a mental disorder.

I'm not going to get into why you shouldn't be saying "the tism", just that stuff like that is very clearly against our public chat rules even if it is just with your friends.​

Then I talked about Italian girls. Overall tho there was no ablest talk I was aware of and I'm the last person to really do that lets be fr here.

The final nail in the coffin was you saying in public chat that you'd prove you're straight. Yes, you are correct. I never claimed it wasn't or that it was actually the ableist language. My point is, this mute isn't out of nowhere and you have had warnings within the last month. You continued to break Loka chat rules and that is why you are perm-muted.​

1651017157732.png
1651087878201.png
1651087896124.png

Attachments

• 1651087867199.png
    1651087867199.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Jakkeyyy

You weren't muted for ableist talk as I said, you were warned. The many warnings led to your eventual mute as they were some of your first chat rule breakonings.

I'm not going to get into why you shouldn't be saying "the tism", just that stuff like that is very clearly against our public chat rules even if it is just with your friends.

The final nail in the coffin was you saying in public chat that you'd prove you're straight. Yes, you are correct. I never claimed it wasn't or that it was actually the ableist language. My point is, this mute isn't out of nowhere and you have had warnings within the last month. You continued to break Loka chat rules and that is why you are not perm-muted.​

View attachment 4212View attachment 4215View attachment 4214
Constatine called me gay and what i said about "banging someone to prove im straight" was funny. Also what do you mean i am not perm muted where can I see the duration of how long the mute is for. Also that politics thing was something stupid I forgot what but I remember I just said like one thing that wasn't even offensive it just involved politics and foxy warned me

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
Also what do you mean i am not perm muted where can I see the duration of how long the mute is for.
I believe koi meant "now"

Either way your mute was pretty much earned.

5 warns (most likely a couple non-mentioned in logs) since March is very lenient of the staff team, before you got p-muted, you repeatedly broke the rules set out, 2 weeks is not enough time. Nothing to argue about.

Jakkeyyy

I believe koi meant "now"

Either way your mute was pretty much earned.

5 warns (most likely a couple non-mentioned in logs) since March is very lenient of the staff team, before you got p-muted, you repeatedly broke the rules set out, 2 weeks is not enough time. Nothing to argue about.
"Either way your mute was pretty much earned" "nothing to argue about" Who says those warnings are valid Tho? These quotes from you are very opinionative. I don't believe anyone saw what I said and had a negative reaction to it. I said one thing that can be seen as "hurtful" everything else I said was not a diss on anyone it was just a random topic I found funny. I did not ruin any play experienced for any player so why am I muted? No one got off or stopped playing because of what I said therefore I should not be punished. Loka has very harsh chat rules. Lets say hypothetically Biden went on 60 minutes and I said "Did you guys hear that Biden got on an interview with 60 minutes". That is something you guys would give me a warning for even though it is an unopinionated statement and is just in this context a fact. My argument is that the things I said do not validate a perma-mute punishment since what I said was first off not that bad and second off did not hurt Loka's image or player experience.

koi0001

Guardian
Who says those warnings are valid Tho?

It would seem the staff team and server owners.

Loka has very harsh chat rules.

We're a PG server, we enforce these rules in global chats so that players of all ages can partake in Loka, I assure you there are in fact players of all ages so this kind of is a necessity from our end. As we've said before we don't moderate private channels such as town chats, alliance chats and discords unless it is reported to us.

Lets say hypothetically Biden went on 60 minutes and I said "Did you guys hear that Biden got on an interview with 60 minutes". That is something you guys would give me a warning for even though it is an unopinionated statement and is just in this context a fact.

Definitely a fact. However, you're perfectly aware that discussion of politics in global chat more often than not results in some form of argument, hence why we would warn you. You should know better than to start pointless arguments in global chat.

My argument is that the things I said do not validate a perma-mute punishment since what I said was first off not that bad and second off did not hurt Loka's image or player experience.

You broke our chat rules after being warned many times within a relatively short span of time, this is why you are muted. Talking about 'banging 15-16' year olds in our public chat does hurt our image. We couldn't claim to be a PG server in good conscience if we left that kind of behaviour without any form of consequence.

You may disagree with our rules and how we monitor chats but these are the rules we enforce to keep Loka friendly to all players. If you want to play on another server where you can freely say people have 'tism' or talk about how you'll 'bang' minors then there's hundreds of servers that'll scratch that itch.

Broquu

Guardian

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You clearly have a way to go before we would be comfortable unmuting you. Your views on what constitutes humor are also quite concerning. You were only muted 2 weeks ago and that was after numerous chat offenses in a short space of time, which made it clear you were not going to change how you acted in public chats. We have chat rules in place for a reason, whether you agree with them or not, you need to follow them if you want to be able to speak in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back