Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Youtube Channel [Closed]

Would you use a YouTube channel for this server?

• Yes, of course I would. Loka is the best!

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No, I hope you all die in a fire.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zor95

Slicer
So it's a pretty definite yes that we want to do this. Now we need ideas and suggestions for videos. There are already a few listed but if you haven't posted one yet please do so. In one week I'll set up a poll for each suggestion and we'll vote on which to do first.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Re: YouTube Channel

would be nice if people left feedback as to why it is either a good or bad idea

Zor95

Slicer

Technically there is only 1 no vote as the first was Asymp.

computern

Slicer

Although I would like to see all of us die and burn I think this is a good idea.
We should recommend a software for video recording and submit videos of the server.
If they become popular it will boost server publicity.
It will also bring more entertainment to the server =)

Lucifer09

Slicer

I think a YouTube channel is a very good idea, making videos about the server would be fun for us and a good way to advertise. We could even do things like mod reviews or lets plays, not just videos about Loka.

mopb3

Slicer

Lucifer09 said:
I think a YouTube channel is a very good idea, making videos about the server would be fun for us and a good way to advertise. We could even do things like mod reviews or lets plays, not just videos about Loka.
I do believe thats the whole idea, anything to do with minecraft could be posted there so as to gain views

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One

If anyone would like to put themselves forward or recommend others to take part in this project please post it bellow. I think we want to aim to get 4 people who can come together and make content with each other. Others can always submit videos to do with a server event or a server promo video etc. But for lets plays and tutorials etc we should stick to the same four people. Currently myself, mop and joce are all interested in doing it but it is important the majority of the server agree on who will be the best candidates for you tube videos.

mopb3

Slicer

Did we ever actually ask her, or was it just "yeah, she'll do it"?

Zor95

Slicer

I talked to her a bit and asked if she would like to commentate for some videos. She said she would love to.

mopb3

Slicer

Zor95 said:
I talked to her a bit and asked if she would like to commentate for some videos. She said she would love to.
Maaaaan that is way worse than my idea

Lucifer09

Slicer

I would really like to participate but my commentary would probably be crap, and the 4 main people would need to be able to play at the same time, and my time zone makes that difficult.

IrishGuyIsaac

I'd like to take part in whatever manner possible. I think its a great idea. Let me know what I can do to contribute. I'd like to see a trailer cut for the server. Music inlaid, story preview, a little theatrical feel maybe...it would be a great hook.

13scooter13

Slicer

IrishGuyIsaac said:
I'd like to take part in whatever manner possible. I think its a great idea. Let me know what I can do to contribute. I'd like to see a trailer cut for the server. Music inlaid, story preview, a little theatrical feel maybe...it would be a great hook.

omg love this!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^

MrAlchemy

Slicer

Here is a track I made a few years back that could possibly work for the video, there are many changes in the style as the song progresses that would fit the different styles of the towns featured in the video.

Tell me what you guys think about the music, even if you dont think it would fit the youtube video. :)

http://soundcloud.com/dta/vga

Back