Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Youtube Channel [Closed]

Would you use a YouTube channel for this server?

• Yes, of course I would. Loka is the best!

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No, I hope you all die in a fire.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andrekeroxd

Slicer
Re: Youtube Channel - Post your ideas!

Lucifer09 said:
lol, Well this isn't my idea but Comp mentioned it today and I told him to post it but he didn't so i'll just say it. He said we could reenact the Gangnam Style MV in MC, which I think would be pretty funny and people would like it. (Also, I call Hyuna) We could even do more MVs if it was popular.

Awesomeness, I call this guy in green:
0.jpg

Newdood

Slicer

andrekeroxd said:
Lucifer09 said:
lol, Well this isn't my idea but Comp mentioned it today and I told him to post it but he didn't so i'll just say it. He said we could reenact the Gangnam Style MV in MC, which I think would be pretty funny and people would like it. (Also, I call Hyuna) We could even do more MVs if it was popular.

Awesomeness, I call this guy in green:
0.jpg
Hmm... I suppose I get the kid dancing in the beginning? (Damn age...)

13scooter13

Slicer

hahahaha.... i want to cry cuz im not going to be at the wedding...... have fun you guys,,,...... and if you ever need a commentary person i really want to help! i love doing stuff like that. :D

Artagan

Slicer

I want to be Psy! :D

I also would not mind voice commentating when I get a better external mic; the internal one I use is rather finicky.

Lucifer09

Slicer

I would love to commentate but i don't think i can so maybe i'll just be a guest star or something xD

thelineguy

Slicer

If we are doing this, I call the guy in yellow who was dance battling with PSY :3
PSY-Dance-Battle.gif

AASMStudent17

Of course this is a good idea. I was going to upload vids of mine own about Loka. :D

We could post some single commentaries or some commentaries with a bunch of people.
We could also post some tutorials on how to make some certain things.

It'll be awesome! :)

Zor95

Slicer

Making the poll and a new thread after my classes end. Then we'll get to work.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One

Ok well if someone could make a youtube background for the channel and an image it would be much appreciated. My understanding is that 3 of the main 4 on the channel are me, mop and joce. Who is going to be the forth? They need to be able to record, have a decent mic, and have a decent amount of spare time.

Oh and incase anyone doesnt know i started a channel and email for the server and will provide the password to the four who will take on this project once it has been confirmed who it will be.

Zor95

Slicer

Texan like half the server.

Edit: Scratch that, TN liek myself.

Back