Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Youtube Channel [Closed]

Would you use a YouTube channel for this server?

• Yes, of course I would. Loka is the best!

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No, I hope you all die in a fire.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mopb3

Slicer
Re: YouTube Channel

2:51-3:50 Sounds nice for a video showing caves, perhaps our newbspawn

Around 4:26 sounds good for video too, if only that short bit

Most of it doesn't sound like it would fit a video of minecraft, but in itself the music is really rather good :D
I especially like 9:10 onwards ^_^

andrekeroxd

Slicer

I just voted for no, die in a fire, but i actually supported the yt channel.
Where the hell is the vid of spawn being f'ed up?

Zor95

Slicer

andrekeroxd said:
I just voted for no, die in a fire, but i actually supported the yt channel.
Where the hell is the vid of spawn being f'ed up?

Crypt is working on that and as of last weekend he was still missing Mop's footage. He also has a job. It may be a while.

While we're waiting for that though we can start a couple other projects. I'd like for Crypt's video to be first but we can at least have some more ready.

andrekeroxd

Slicer

I can help you if you would like, got any ideas? the problem is my laptop is crappy and so recording is usually sucky for me :/ but i can edit audio and vid a bit and do 3d animations (basic for now), fortunately though, i can usually leave my pc on for long ammounts of time, so if you want, i can render stuff so you don't waste time doing it, got any ideas atm? On that note, i can upload camtasia 7 (recording software) to promote more vid recording, should it be here or on a new post?

IrishGuyIsaac

I'm going to test Enjin software soon on recording. The best footage can be caught by admins using third person while invisible though. F1 for a clean HUD and bam.

I'm also using a texture pack. I don't know how many others have their own but what's the plan on mixing footage? If I record anything it won't match someone using, say, classic.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One

We will most likely use either vanilla texture or mralchs texture pack he is working on.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder

We could use that fancy camera plugin if anybody knows how to use it.

Lucifer09

Slicer

I had some thoughts for some videos we could do. I think it will be good to do a video featuring all the towns, with some nice footage and some information about it. And maybe a video introducing some of our regulars. And a video explaining the history of the server, how Preksak blew up the old world and such.

mopb3

Slicer

Lucifer09 said:
I had some thoughts for some videos we could do. I think it will be good to do a video featuring all the towns, with some nice footage and some information about it. And maybe a video introducing some of our regulars. And a video explaining the history of the server, how Preksak blew up the old world and such.
Those are great ideas :D

Lucifer09

Slicer

mopb3 said:
Lucifer09 said:
Thank ya :3

13scooter13

Slicer

Lucifer09 said:
mopb3 said:
Lucifer09 said:
Thank ya :3
o yea that is a great idea! :D love this

Zor95

Slicer

Hello, I'm zor95. I like long walks on beaches and blowing things up. I also have 7 wives. Be #8?

Zor95

Slicer
Re: Youtube Channel - Post your ideas!

Updated thread title and first post.

Lucifer09

Slicer

Another idea~ If anyone watched shadow of israphel there are some flashback scenes in it that I thought were pretty neat, so maybe we could film scenes like that for a history of the server type video. Like we could act out the story of what happened with Prek and Asy. Ok I'll shut up now~

Artagan

Slicer

Lucifer09 said:
Another idea~ If anyone watched shadow of israphel there are some flashback scenes in it that I thought were pretty neat, so maybe we could film scenes like that for a history of the server type video. Like we could act out the story of what happened with Prek and Asy. Ok I'll shut up now~

Excellent idea.

mopb3

Slicer

Lucifer09 said:
No, keep going, your idea are the best (and only) that are coming out so far

Lucifer09

Slicer

lol, Well this isn't my idea but Comp mentioned it today and I told him to post it but he didn't so i'll just say it. He said we could reenact the Gangnam Style MV in MC, which I think would be pretty funny and people would like it. (Also, I call Hyuna) We could even do more MVs if it was popular.

Back