Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

AL3NZISA Apology and Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL3NZISA

Muted
Hey, I came here to make an appeal for a situation revolving around me getting banned off LokaMC. I got banned for assisting a player named Vqmen ban evade after getting banned from the server LokaMC as mentioned earlier. I helped him, and I knew what would happen if I got caught, but I still did it anyways not caring about the consequences. I have thought about this, and realized I made just a really HUGE mistake, as I really want to play LokaMC with friends and teammates. I did this for the sake of my friend Vqmen, and was hoping I didn't get caught, but I thought wrong. Please understand what I did was just a really STUPID mistake, and I regret my actions completely. I wont assist anyone doing something bannable and I will follow the rules of LokaMC from now on. Thanks for reading this, I took a long time making this, and this is deep from my heart, Good day

Scotlxnd

Sentry
-1 loka has zero tolerance for people who ban evade and the people who helps them ban evade. My suggestion is to give it some extra time before you try to make another appeal.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Now you get to experience the consequences, pretty simple. We will not be lifting this ban for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back