Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bring back end red tag

Lurnn

Slicer
Leaving gank isle is to hard RN imo there should be 2 boats or a really good reason to pvp because what always happens is you and your team pops off them you run out of pots
a really good reason to pvp. The concept of these prearranged guaranteed fights is why you go, and for the ego.

It's not like any of you are really going ganking with the idea in your head "wow I need some p4" you all have plenty of p4, we all know this.
Why ask for further incentive when it was literally added due to lokans boredom

mimo4

Slicer
a really good reason to pvp. The concept of these prearranged guaranteed fights is why you go, and for the ego.

It's not like any of you are really going ganking with the idea in your head "wow I need some p4" you all have plenty of p4, we all know this.
you are right there is no need to add any further incentive, the incentive to gank is already there. they made nether yellow tag, so people went to end and then they made end yellow tag so now people go to gank isle. people had 0 incentive to go to end docks and wait for other people to show up its purely boredom and need for pvp, i dont think most people do this to profit though it can be a fun way of doing so. i think zyres main problem is size, the incentive is fun pvp so the size defeats the purpose because people who go to gank isle gank for fun and running around a massive map looking for people tends to be the opposite of that

Lampp_

Yea but currently you have no reason a simple ego title like king of zyre or something would spike the player base going

Lurnn

Slicer
Yea but currently you have no reason a simple ego title like king of zyre or something would spike the player base going
Completely agree, but actually suggest these things.

A leaderboard has been suggested plenty since Zyre is sharded I believe the stats are too should be pretty easy to make a "Kill Leaderboard" I understand it can be boosted but so can sword kills (its just scummy and lokans tend not to!)
but yh yhy hy yhy h

Tedzi_

as someone who plays on the gank isle every day!! i think that it should stay i think gank isle is the best cause i already have like 100 hours playtime on it!!

Back