Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bring back end red tag

koi0001

Guardian
and they focused more on the build and less on the gank
I mean speaking as a Dev who really only focused on build side for Gank Isle I can confirm that Gank Isle was almost solely focused around 'would this be PVP friendly?' when we were planning it out. I can assure you guys that the isle was made in such a way that would be PVP friendly, which you can really see through the insanely flat areas that Zyre is covered in specifically for PVP.

The island itself is fine for PVP, it's just not fine for the scale we're looking for initially, and admittedly it's quite big. The mechanics of Zyre itself need tweaking and that will fix the issues imo.

Last edited:

olpx

And to be honest the people who were coping for gank isle just asked cryptite for no full invis in end which would of saved cryptite time and effort instead of building a bloody island people are pissed at him for making

Kotten

Slicer
Add "abilities" like rifts and lunch pass from fortnite (make them only work when not pvp tagged). Adding a storm/border could also be good bringing people together. Then you also wanna know where/if there are any players on the Isle. This could simply be fixed via the scoreboard or a command.

Lampp_

tbf we thought gank isle would be 3x smaller easy to go in and out for your average player
not a 3 hour ganking session
Leaving gank isle is to hard RN imo there should be 2 boats or a really good reason to pvp because what always happens is you and your team pops off them you run out of pots

Blissterz

The point is with some fine tuning Zyre will actually be something that draws players to the server. Zyre is unique, end ganks are not. Changing game mechanics isn’t done over night so have some patience and don’t let your impatient mindset blind your view of the improvements to the server.
Yes but i think alot more players have found end ganks to be more enjoyable than zyre as you can see from all the posts on this thread

kiadmowi

Slicer
+1 Gank isle was bad I died like 5 times to tryhards and nerds and then I got mad so i think end was better because there was people there and there was other ability faliticies. Chronically I think loka has been bafoladely sufrenghin from thy new
u good bro?

Back