Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bring back end red tag

Lampp_

I believe that Gank Isle is suffering from a lack of understanding how to create a system for ganks to occur by us (the developers). The solution as I see it is to implement the storm system idea which has been tossed around by Crypt and Mag before, essentially blocking off the majority of the island each day and only making some regions available. This would essentially turn gank isle back into the end (only difference is no void and no protection around docks). Potentially in the future protecting around the docks could be a valid addition but the necessity of that is to be seen.
or just add airdrops / Koths!!!

Greeneryy

Muted
+1, I wouldn't mind zyre if it wasn't as big as it is and if it had atleast one safe spot you spawn in (dropship doesnt count since u cant stay there forever), like it was in end docks

Kippehz

Muted
To be honest i think gank isle (zyre) was kind off a bad idea in the first place key reasons being its to big, to hard to escape and there being no docks so no safe place or anywhere to 1v1 and gain armor. So bring back red tag plea
i agree but end is not the way to do it, they should make gank isle a bit more simple

Lurnn

Slicer
I just want to further add
Like I really don't understand how posts like these are still existing, loka put in the effort took your feedback and made gank isle zyre or whatever, sure I've heard some complaints its too big so suggest helpful stuff around making Zyre better, the works been put in and it clearly just needs refinement, not re-adding red tag in end which was removed for a VERY good reason, be productive not counterproductive

Blissterz

I just want to further add
Like I really don't understand how posts like these are still existing, loka put in the effort took your feedback and made gank isle zyre or whatever, sure I've heard some complaints its too big so suggest helpful stuff around making Zyre better, the works been put in and it clearly just needs refinement, not re-adding red tag in end which was removed for a VERY good reason, be productive not counterproductive
I have never publicly heard that feedback be told to an admin or mod but sure i liked ganking as it was with end etc. and never wanted another way to gank it was good as it was

koi0001

Guardian
I have never publicly heard that feedback be told to an admin or mod but sure i liked ganking as it was with end etc. and never wanted another way to gank it was good as it was
It was with the LCR's and some PVPers mainly.

Back