Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bring back end red tag

jakeman5

Slicer
I have never publicly heard that feedback be told to an admin or mod but sure i liked ganking as it was with end etc. and never wanted another way to gank it was good as it was
The point is with some fine tuning Zyre will actually be something that draws players to the server. Zyre is unique, end ganks are not. Changing game mechanics isn’t done over night so have some patience and don’t let your impatient mindset blind your view of the improvements to the server.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I really don't understand how posts like these are still existing

Everybody's entitled to their opinion on the forums, whether they're well thought out and verbose or just simple ones like these. Even the simple suggestions like this one, while we don't agree with it, still have the capacity to spawn good debate which can produce some feedback, suggestions, etc.

Posting here is always more productive than just throwing it in-game public chat.

Meanwhile we have heard the concerns and have just finished up the last of this season's LCR meetings. In the next few days there will be some good changes coming to Zyre. Keep an eye out!

dmacest

+1 there are a lot of problems with gank isle, too big, too many out numbers, the idea of having no docks is cool but this didnt execute it well and the having docks like in the end made it easier for pvp and knowing where opponents are

Cwab

Muted
+1 Gank isle was bad I died like 5 times to tryhards and nerds and then I got mad so i think end was better because there was people there and there was other ability faliticies. Chronically I think loka has been bafoladely sufrenghin from thy new

coolkidsupa

Everybody's entitled to their opinion on the forums, whether they're well thought out and verbose or just simple ones like these. Even the simple suggestions like this one, while we don't agree with it, still have the capacity to spawn good debate which can produce some feedback, suggestions, etc.

Posting here is always more productive than just throwing it in-game public chat.

Meanwhile we have heard the concerns and have just finished up the last of this season's LCR meetings. In the next few days there will be some good changes coming to Zyre. Keep an eye out!
Yea, gank isle as a concept is really cool but the point of switching from end to zyre was to give an alternative while providing the same pvp but it is simply too hard to find quick pvp nowadays, there's maybe a couple fun fights here and there but end used to be a lot easier to get to hence there was more pvp. (don't tell jake I said this I already ran through all his pots in end)

bbrax

+1 end ganking was pretty iconic, The main difference between Zyre and End is that one has a stationary sanctuary which I believe made End better

Quanifier

+1 Gank isle kinda made loka die, its really big, not really a way to kite, and if there is a big team they own zyre. atleast add a area in end thats red tag like far out or on the bridge.

Cwab

Muted
I just want to further add
Like I really don't understand how posts like these are still existing, loka put in the effort took your feedback and made gank isle zyre or whatever, sure I've heard some complaints its too big so suggest helpful stuff around making Zyre better, the works been put in and it clearly just needs refinement, not re-adding red tag in end which was removed for a VERY good reason, be productive not counterproductive
I just want to further add
Like I really don't understand how posts like these are still existing, loka put in the effort took your feedback and made gank isle zyre or whatever, sure I've heard some complaints its too big so suggest helpful stuff around making Zyre better, the works been put in and it clearly just needs refinement, not re-adding red tag in end which was removed for a VERY good reason, be productive not counterproducti

Idrc how much work they did. If people dont like it they dont. Be quiet. #sorryboudat

Zaidgvv

I think what could be a good idea is to have one central spawning point on zyre (which I think should be the biome in the middle) and then for each biome use the current escape boat as a sort of "docks" area that's a sanctuary so you all spawn into one place but you have multiple places you can kite to. Lmk if that made sense or not

Back