Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Change to the Town Chest Perk

Would you support this change to the Town Chest perk?

• Yes, I would support the change

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, I wouldn't support the change

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaph

Sentry
Many town perks have multiple levels - Health, Protected, Well Fed, etc. The Town Chest perk currently spawns in a double chest - so, in my opinion, this perk should be split into Town Chest I and Town Chest II. The first perk would only be a single chest, and then will be upgraded to a double chest at level 24.

I understand that each of the membership tier perks are at multiples of five, and will probably want to be kept that way. However, even if Town Chest I is at level 21, I think it would be a good change.

What do you guys think?

Mrp

Slicer
I like this idea, I just wouldn't want to slot this in and just move all perks up a level. Really want a unique level 25 perk! (A two way portal in town please)

marblesack12

Slicer
So each town level as of yet gives only one perk. If that pattern is meant to be maintained, now that we have the level 24 perk slot filled, we have only one slot left. I would not want a nerfed version of the town chest to be the last addition to the town leveling system.

If it were implemented alongside another perk at an earlier level, it would then be too big of a power-spike compared to the current progression. Every perk from levels 16 to 24 is, in my opinion, super powerful, and Town Chest is no exception. Even if it was in a single-chest form, to gain that alongside another perk would be an insane milestone. Also, early access to Town Chest I would significantly reduce the power of the Town Chest II Perk, making it way less impactful and enticing.

It's a cool suggestion/idea though, and I see where you are coming from. It would be nice to have access to town chests earlier, for sure. But, for the sake of our last perk slot, I think it should stay as a late-game perk to be hard-earned.

Back