Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Conquest Mutator Ideas!

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
do not add zerg swarm please.
These are very rough concepts and early planning stages of a feature. We are just interested in gathering ideas and then designing the feature from there, so these were just to give peeps an idea of the sort of things we can do. There will be plenty of balancing and testing before we add anything.

koi0001

Guardian
I was serious when I said one of them should be knockback stacking for every 10 seconds then launching people.

olpx

A kb remover or some way to not use kb sword but I also think this is a bit silly and should be a very very very small chance to get these mutators idrk how these work but should only be favored by the side that is the under dog as in lower strength lower numbers etc etc and also can’t stress this enough like a 5% chance of this happening or ever lower

Greeneryy

Muted
Mutators sound like a cool idea, but I think they shouldn't be a thing in balak fights and also maybe not during the last week of conquest. They sound fun but will probably end up being annoying in serious month determining fights.
I feel like only certain, very balanced, not game changing mutators could be added into very decisive fights and it still would be ok

czmpos

Slicer
Where is my pearl? : You can throw a pearl but it will never land.
I believe I can fly: You get Levitation effect for 5 seconds, this happens a player disables your shield.
AirDrop? : 2 chests appear randomly in the battle zone, they contain pearls and potions
Defend the core!: every player inside the TGEN (Doing the core) will receive Slowness IV for 5 seconds
I have no hair: A random player in the battlezone will have no helmet, and his helmet will be in his inventory instead of in his head, this can happen at any time
Ghosts: Zombies will appear but they will be invisible
Comms? Where??: Everything you write in the chat will be cursed, if you type I need help, the others in your alliance/town will read something like ??!#$%6?
Is this rain?: TnT will fall over random places in the tile, the TnT will deal damage but it won't damage the tile.
Acid rain: Everyone in the battlezone gets poison II for 4 seconds.
Alcohol in the battlezone?: A random player will get Nausea and the same effects of the Loka Alcohol for 10 seconds
My firestone!: Your firestone stop working for 1 minute
KB sword?: Your KB sword has a cooldown of 5 seconds.
Cant see the numbers: When you press the tab it will show nothing, or it won't show you the players warping
Phantoms!: almost 20 phantoms will appear in the battlezone
Corrupted warp: You have a chance of your warp failing and not teleporting you to the battle zone

Last edited:

olpx

Genuinely think this is a bad idea for serious months and would be a fun reins things tbh

mindblaster007

Locked Out: Each town/alliance’s top three players (in terms of KDA) are prevented from taking part in the fight for the first 10 minutes.

Greeneryy

Muted
I think everyone needs to understand that they're not gonna add crazy mutators, they're going to be balanced mutators, that are gonna make fights more fun, while keeping it skill based rather than luck based, zerg swarm or chaos are obviously not gonna be added as they were described here, but maybe changed up, in zerg swarm, instead of 5 hearts, maybe 8, and you are allowed to use gapples during that fight, something like that which will balance stuff out, I really doubt they want to sacrifice skill based fights for more luck-based but more fun fights, so I encourage everyone to keep posting mutator ideas !!!

Back