Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Diego Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurnn

Slicer
His shadowplay doesn't record input and you're finally admitting that Tryhard and Kyzide did actually account share? :cool: Have gud day

View attachment 2002
There's a clear reason my wording was "case example the decision made on TryH4rdd and Kyzides ban" clearly you just read what you wanted to read.
Also after he realized his didn't record input why didn't one of the other 10 people in the call do it, like what.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
There's a clear reason my wording was "case example the decision made on TryH4rdd and Kyzides ban" clearly you just read what you wanted to read.
Also after he realized his didn't record input why didn't one of the other 10 people in the call do it, like what.
Not everyone has the ability to shadowplay??? what lol

Lurnn

Slicer
Not everyone has the ability to shadowplay??? what lol
I would easily argue that out of 10 there is no way only 1 of the people in the call could, and the ban shouldn't just be undone for the simple reason that "i could not shadowplay properly!" lmao

GeekyKidGamer

I would easily argue that out of 10 there is no way only 1 of the people in the call could, and the ban shouldn't just be undone for the simple reason that "i could not shadowplay properly!" lmao
i did shadowplay but the thing is mine only record prior 10 minutes which was not long enough. and rayward the only other option we had was only 5 minutes long. sorry not everyone has enough storage

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
I mean it's a false ban that he can't prove because they never screenshare. Who said there were 10 people in the call besides you? You cannot ban someone because they don't have access to a feature that isn't needed to avoid a ban or to play LokaMC.

New Infomation for you:
Samisol left for most of it and his shadowplay is only 7:30
Clear went to Mace VC and can't shadowplay.
Lost's laptop is trash for MC and can't shadowplay
Ray's you already know (only goes to 5m)
and you already know about Diego's.

Last edited:

Lurnn

Slicer
i did shadowplay but the thing is mine only record prior 10 minutes which was not long enough. and rayward the only other option we had was only 5 minutes long. sorry not everyone has enough storage
"properly"
I mean it's a false ban that he can't prove because they never screenshare. Who said there were 10 people in the call besides you? You cannot ban someone because they don't have access to a feature that isn't needed to avoid a ban or to play LokaMC.

New Infomation for you:
Samisol left for most of it and his shadowplay is only 7:30
Clear went to Mace VC and can't shadowplay.
Lost's laptop is trash for MC and can't shadowplay
Ray's you already know (only goes to 5m)
and you already know about Diego's.
Ok, as you said he can't prove it, therefore your argument is a complete waste of time, it's like me getting banned for hacking and going- I recorded the whole thing but sadly it was recording my other monitor ;//// pls unban, like just think about it lol

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
"properly"

Ok, as you said he can't prove it, therefore your argument is a complete waste of time, it's like me getting banned for hacking and going- I recorded the whole thing but sadly it was recording my other monitor ;//// pls unban, like just think about it lol
You get ss'd for hacking and this is my final response so other people can put their input.

GeekyKidGamer

Doesn't affect my example in any way really, the argument is still the same
the whole point of my appeal is that they didnt screenshare or ask to be in a vc together. a shadowplay would have helped a ton but my pc only recorded 10 minutes instead of the whole situation. If i had longer, you could have heard all the call outs Ray was doing, and them making fun of gali screaming.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
What this comes down to is simple. We were tipped off that you may've been alting on the two accounts. In the process of watching you, no less than five admins in spectator were watching you and Efforyt. During us watching you, While Effortyt was running around, a Horseman spawned near Diego (sitting still, "afk") at which point, in roughly less than about 2 seconds, Efforyt immediately stopped moving, Diego woke up simultaneously, ran to behind a door, then stopped, at which point Efforyt started moving again.

It simply comes down to your word vs 5 staff, including myself. No ss was necessary because of how blatant the actions were. You have been temped for alting in the past and the actions of that night add up to nothing else.

Silver911

Slicer
During us watching you, While Effortyt was running around, a Horseman spawned near Diego (sitting still, "afk") at which point, in roughly less than about 2 seconds, Efforyt immediately stopped moving, Diego woke up simultaneously, ran to behind a door, then stopped, at which point Efforyt started moving again.
unfortunate, hate to see it

GeekyKidGamer

What this comes down to is simple. We were tipped off that you may've been alting on the two accounts. In the process of watching you, no less than five admins in spectator were watching you and Efforyt. During us watching you, While Effortyt was running around, a Horseman spawned near Diego (sitting still, "afk") at which point, in roughly less than about 2 seconds, Efforyt immediately stopped moving, Diego woke up simultaneously, ran to behind a door, then stopped, at which point Efforyt started moving again.

It simply comes down to your word vs 5 staff, including myself. No ss was necessary because of how blatant the actions were. You have been temped for alting in the past and the actions of that night add up to nothing else.
can i get a time of when the Horseman was spawned in? cuz during this time of me being frozen i was on snapchat sending sheldon a video of what it was like being frozen. and when it came to the horseman gali had stopped looking at her screen. which was literally right next to mine, to look at my screen of what the horseman looked like

Attachments

• C21474B8-C2D7-4F95-A367-973C5EB4C876.jpeg
    C21474B8-C2D7-4F95-A367-973C5EB4C876.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Lurnn

Slicer
can i get a time of when the Horseman was spawned in? cuz during this time of me being frozen i was on snapchat sending sheldon a video of what it was like being frozen. and when it came to the horseman gali had stopped looking at her screen. which was literally right next to mine, to look at my screen of what the horseman looked like
Ok so first of all this hardly matters, so why did your sister stop at the same time and why did you go behind a door to send it, also u claim to have sent a video LOL look at the ss you sent, that's not a video bud that's an image stop lying bud

GeekyKidGamer

Ok so first of all this hardly matters, so why did your sister stop at the same time and why did you go behind a door to send it, also u claim to have sent a video LOL look at the ss you sent, that's not a video bud that's an image stop lying bud
if you mute audio it turns red if it’s purple it has audio. 2nd of all the what door did i go behind? she was literally next to me LOL

Lurnn

Slicer
if you mute audio it turns red if it’s purple it has audio. 2nd of all the what door did i go behind? she was literally next to me LOL
Diego woke up simultaneously, ran to behind a door,
wut do you mean you were next to her she was in conquest???

GeekyKidGamer

Diego woke up simultaneously, ran to behind a door,
wut do you mean you were next to her she was in conquest???
no one said this was during conquest. and i can confirm it was not. you can also ask crypt. i think gali was at athens and i was at sunset cove in my autobrewer. stop taking things out of context.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
Just about everyone with a nvidia card or pc has shadowplay and is able to get shadowplay I also have a ss with rayward saying “Gali” is Diego
The actual origin of the ban was because Rayward called Efforyt, (Gali), Diego, which was an honest mistake
Some of us have laptops that don't have these cool features :( and the others shadowplay times were too low to catch anything except for Diego's, but his doesn't have the input smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back